• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White Forest/Black City: Go away and never come back

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
  • Okay, so I'm trying to get all the pokes from white forest, I know how the mechanics work (use entralink with black and "recruit people" into your forest) but it doesn't seem to work anymore, all the people have stayed the same and I can't recruit people to either white or black, and I've waited like almost an entire year hoping they'd leave but they don't, what gives? How can I get the people to leave so I can recruit more people to get the other pokes?

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Sadly, I must Say

You Can't Do it Anymore

Reason: Nintendo has shut down their DS connection.So any DS now can't connect to the Internet.Since Entralink need internet on DS

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Sadly, I must Say

You Can't Do it Anymore

Reason: Nintendo has shut down their DS connection.So any DS now can't connect to the Internet.Since Entralink need internet on DS

this doesn't actually only use wi-fi, you can do it locally (hence what i'm doing with my two ds's and copy of both games)

Back