• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Haven't seen all of the movies, but from the ones I have watched I would say Rise of Darkrai, since it featured three of my favourite legendaries in Darkrai, Palkia and Dialga

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Same as above, haven't seen all movies but the 2nd movie is a favourite followed by Lucario and the mystery of Mew

Years
    • uk
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    diancie and the cocoon of destruction was my fav but Lucario and the mystery of mew was also good

Years
  • diancie and the cocoon of destruction was my fav but Lucario and the mystery of mew was also good

I loved this one too, since Diancie was so sweet and cute! hardly see anyone mention it in their favorites ;_;

for me, probably Heroes, Lucario, and Spell of the Unown... though I am biased and liked most of them. Jirachi's was another great movie with a lovely soundtrack/story.

Back