• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Ah, What a Wonderful Day for an Adventure [Pokemon Fanfiction]

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years

INTRO

Okay, so this is a story about one of my oc's, Kayden, that my best friend and I created back when I was still in high school. Her own oc and several side characters we thought up will be included. This is a completely original story with even some Pokémon we created. There are still the canon Pokémon, but the Region and villians are all our own. I gained permission from her to create this, so I'm so excited to tell you this story.

A bit about my oc Kayden before I start: Kayden is a non binary teenager who has many ailments and a sad and tragic childhood. They have a quiet, reserved demeanor who doesn't open up to people very well, but they enjoy befriending Pokémon. Their mother is a Pokémon contest coordinator and their father a Mega evolution researcher. They make many friends on their journey and even fall in love. When they leave on their adventure, their goal is to solve the mega evolution mystery for their deceased dad.

Kayden's appearance: hoodies that are too big and short shorts or skinny jeans, thick black hair with bangs covering their eyes and short and layered in the back. Left eye is hazel, right eye is blue. Short, slim, and pale. Has snakebite piercings and several ear piercings on their right ear. Wears eyeliner and different chokers, sometimes a dog collar. Hates dresses and skirts.

Now for the story in the next post. Please enjoy it!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Hi here! So you mentioned the story proper will be in next post, but I don't see it. D= I thought maybe I had to approve your post but this post here is fine... Anyways, I came here to say that I'm willing to give you a few days to post the first chapter properly or else I'll have to delete or close the thread. My fault for not letting you know earlier!

Back