• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Finally got around to making an account!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I've been reading the forum without making an account on and off, finally fixed that. Plus, managed to get one of the starters, unless I mispelled it, which, honestly made my day.

Years
  • What if Sprigatito's final evo is bad though? =o
    One can only hope they don't drop the ball again like they did with Litten 😇

Anyway, hello and welcome =3
    Looking forward to Scarlet and Violet? =3
    Have you played any of the other Switch Pokemon games?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    What if Sprigatito's final evo is bad though? =o
    Im hoping it's a panther of some sort personally, or really anything that's not bipedal. Was pretty much fine with Incineroar, though thats as someone who never played sun and moon.

I played the entirety of shield and was pretty much fine with it, then started lets go eevee, but got disintrested. Probably not going to get BDSP as sinnoh isn't one I'm all too into. Maybe ill get Legends: Arceus sometime, but I haven't finished some other games yet.

Definitely looking foward to scarlet and violet, though haven't been following it at all beyond the starters and the first trailer.

Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been reading the forum without making an account on and off, finally fixed that. Plus, managed to get one of the starters, unless I mispelled it, which, honestly made my day.
    Hii welcome to PC! Wow haha, honestly pretty surprised you managed to grab a starter name yeah - congratulations :) We've outlawed owning multiple accounts here so perhaps nobody felt it was worth switching from their current name to that, and you were the first newcomer who had the bright idea ^^ Tbh I'm not entirely sure how it is spelled either hahaha but I thiiink you're correct.

So Sword/Shield was your first generation and Shield your first game? Interesting to meet a relatively new fan c: I played the originals in the 90s haha. We have all sorts of generations of fand here, a wide mix of ages.

I hope you'll enjoy your time on the forums. Do let me know if you need any help finding your way around.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Thanks! I actually copied it to make sure I spelled it right. Still have it google it whenever i sign in.
    Also cant seem to figure out how to add a avatar?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks! I actually copied it to make sure I spelled it right. Still have it google it whenever i sign in.
    Also cant seem to figure out how to add a avatar?
    Hhaha well I'm sure you'll learn how to spell it without googling eventually xD

You can change your avatar here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/settings/editavatar
    If you are on a computer, look in the top right corner and you should see your username. Click it and you will see a dropdown menu, with several options such as editing avatar, editing your profile details, and also your flair! The flair is a bit more of an advanced way users can style their appearance when posting around our forum (and so is the profile design, I suppose). Many find it fun to learn a bit of css "coding" as they go though :3 there's plenty to be found via googling, and I think there's also a guide or two around our forums... I'll get back to you on that if you feel you need it!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Thanks, but it seems to be claiming my image has zero pixels and not letting me change it. It even displays the image in the box.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks, but it seems to be claiming my image has zero pixels and not letting me change it. It even displays the image in the box.

Hm. What file type is the picture you're trying to upload?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Finally, someone with an incredible username. :) Welcome to the forums!

Back