• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Feedback: Pokemon 3D Model Animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Is there anyone that makes Pokemon Custom 3D Animations? I'm looking for someone that can make custom Pokémon Animations of Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai and Arceus for my project. I'm planning on doing a Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mod called Spear Pillar Remake where it'll have Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, and Arceus as Stage Elements and I need someone to make custom animations for them.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think you may want to try another place. While PokeCommunity does have a large fangames community, it's more specifically about sprite era main series Pokemon games. There's likely not much, if any, resources or people to help you out here. Given that Project M is/was a thing, there must be some place out there that could help you out, since you're looking to make a SSBB mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back