• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiple save files (PE v.18.2)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    This script creates new folder 'Save Game' where the script creates multiple save files in your game's folder.
    The language and mystery gift option are in 'Load Game'
    It will load the first save file but you must choose save file which you want to play.
    You can delete save file in 'load menu' like PE (raw), you can choose delete all or just only one.
    You can choose it when you save file in your game, too.
    Quit game is same.
    You can save the current save file that you load

How to use
    Choose version to use.
    Find in this link -> Link

Credit
    v19:
    bo4p5687

v.18 (find in my github - link in my profile):
    mej71 (original)
    bo4p5687 (update)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It is really useful to be able to save several games whenever you want. Of course to test it is wonderful.

At personal taste, it is rare to give to continue to give a game and then see the panel and then finally enter the game.

Great contribution bo4p5687

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Whenever I load up the game I cannot and lag out.
    Hangup.PNG

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Whenever I load up the game I cannot and lag out.

Did you do all things in 'How to use'? Did you change something in a script?

I don't have any issue when I have folder 'Save Game' or not.
    It is same when I have save file or not.
    You should give me exactly when you have this error.
    Remember 2 questions above.

Special case:
    1. I think if you actually create folder and copy the old file save for using. You should change name like Game1 or Game2 but not Game or Game0 or what number <1
    2. Use old script (script of mej71) -> Don't use it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    In v18.1 it ha get the screen size to big is it problem with quicksave script a

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Its v18 dev I installed the v18.2 where together v18 dev link plaese

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Well it changes the screen size give me the v18.1dev link and is it error probably from quick save script of Luka sj

I dont test with Quick Save script of LukaSj. So, it isn't compatible, I think so.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    What change screen size?

When iopen my game use the multiple save filescript to save the game and when I go back it changes the taskbR size and the speech box size well speech box is where text shown examples( Brock:I was not expected you will win against me )

Back