• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Multiplayer on 3DS

Years
Hello people!
So I've got some money to spend and I was thinking of buying a 3DS. Thing is I want it just for the pokemon games which I want to play online with other players.
Now, which Pokemon games released for 3DS are still available to play multiplayer to this day and ho much wiil this be possible(until they close their servers or something)?
Thank you!

Oh and if the console I buy is modded somehow would I be able to safely play the games online ? Of course those being legally purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
You can probably still find people playing the Gen 6 games (XY and ORAS) online, although the Gen 7 games are likely to have more people on them.

I don't know anything about console modding though, so I can't help you with that one.

Back