• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Of the unreleased Mega Pokémon, which ones are you most looking forward to using?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Of the unreleased Mega Pok?mon, which ones are you most looking forward to using?

As we all know, some of the Mega Stones are still unreleased as of now. A lot of these Mega Stones are the corresponding Mega Stones for a lot of the big threats back in ORAS.

My question is, which Mega Pok?mon (unreleased) are you most looking forward to using?

List of currently unavailable Mega Stones (some of these will be available very soon):
    Spoiler:

For me, it's gotta be either Mega Manectric or Mega Diancie. Mega Manectric is faster than Ash Greninja and can hit a lot of the tier with super-effective damage, and also has a good Ability in Intimidate.
    Mega Diancie is a lot more interesting, since now it doesn't need Protect and can gain its Mega speed when it evolves, which means it can run both HP Fire and Earth Power. Tapu Lele existing means that Diancie may not need to worry about Bullet Punch. However, Magearna seems to be a problem for Diancie.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • Im looking forward to use Mega Altaria And Mega Manetric
    Mega Manetric

Mega Manetric would be a great pokemon to use as its faster than Ash Greninja( as already mentioned by Qwerty). Having a weakness only to the Ground Type moves It can be used as an Special Attacker ( Sp.Atk. of 105(normal) and 135(mega)) with Intimidate that lowers the attack of target to 0.64x
    Mega Altaria
    Mega Altaria having a unique typing of Dragon/Fairy and fair stats it can be used as the battle starter and can be effective when uses roost and other attacks such as dazzling gleam and flamethrower.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Thankfully my favorite megas have already been released, Mega Houndoom and Zard Y, but of the ones still unreleased, Mega Lopunny would have to take the cake. It was one of my favorite mons to use in ORAS with its crazy wallbreaking ability. As mentioned in another thread though, Lopunny will not be quite as dominant with the Tapus running around so it'll be interesting to see how it ends up fitting in this new meta.

Sirfetch’d

I'm really excited for Diancie as well. Should be really interesting to see how it fares in the new meta now that it's biggest threat from last gen(Metagross) is banned.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    These are all really fun mons to use. I loved using Bannette last gen, so I'm excited about that. While the Destiny Bond nerf really sucks for it, the new mega evolution mechanics do it a huge favor with Prankster.

Back