• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Links in my profile page

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
Years
  • Hey! Its me Jiggykoopbob, Local Goomba of this forum

This is something i better ask here and not in my recruitment post.

Am i allowed to post the link to my recruitment post or my discord server somewhere on my profile page? So people can still join my discord server if they wanna help out. Threads eventually will be archived and i ain't sure if that
    means they are "deleted" or something, i dont know.

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
    Years
  • I am still wondering why no one seemed like: Oh hey! that seems like an awesome idea for a game! I better help him out so we can play it sooner!. Is my game actually just super generic..?

Years
  • Am i allowed to post the link to my recruitment post or my discord server somewhere on my profile page? So people can still join my discord server if they wanna help out. Threads eventually will be archived and i ain't sure if that means they are "deleted" or something, i dont know.
    You can paste a link on your profile/signature, as long as you aren't posting in threads directing others to join your server. :)

Back