• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Legends Arise - Trinity Aenigma

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    Se ve muy prometedor, el juego sigue en desarrollo? o ya se puede descargar?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    No idea. Rom hacks often don't get released and dropped by their creators as they graduate and get real jobs. Or they get put on hold as school work loads increase. The creators also don't like putting a timeline on the rom hacks because they aren't getting paid to do it, so they want the option to not work on it for however long they want with no accountability, because again they aren't getting paid. Ultimately, don't hold your breath for a release date any time soon. I'm not the creator but if I'm going off his Twitter, AdAstraGL, he's not releasing this year and there's a 50/50 chance he and his unpaid team release it next year. Just expect that none of these romhacks will ever get released and then if one of them does, you'll have something to play

edit: Welp, seems like I was talking out my ass. I've been assured that this is still being developed. Everything else I said above still applies, but I have hope again for a release sometime in the near future.

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    This looks beautiful so far! I'll keep my eye out for updates. Best of luck in the development of the hack ^^

Years
  • No idea. Rom hacks often don't get released and dropped by their creators as they graduate and get real jobs. Or they get put on hold as school work loads increase. The creators also don't like putting a timeline on the rom hacks because they aren't getting paid to do it, so they want the option to not work on it for however long they want with no accountability, because again they aren't getting paid. Ultimately, don't hold your breath for a release date any time soon. I'm not the creator but if I'm going off his Twitter, AdAstraGL, he's not releasing this year and there's a 50/50 chance he and his unpaid team release it next year. Just expect that none of these romhacks will ever get released and then if one of them does, you'll have something to play

edit: Welp, seems like I was talking out my ass. I've been assured that this is still being developed. Everything else I said above still applies, but I have hope again for a release sometime in the near future.

^this. If anyone STILL doesnt get it, just take a sec to read this comment by Garanz. Whether its being developed or not (it is) pls dont bug the creator/creators with the same repetitive questions everyone hates to see/read. Ik everyone wants to see an interesting game finish, be playable. But even so-

new users or "commenters" should get themselves up to speed so they dont ask the same, already answered, q's.

AdAstraGL

Music Composer | Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm pleased to inform you all that the game is currently in active development!
    While there is much work yet to be done, we are super committed to ensuring that the final product delivers the player experience we had envisioned from the very outset!

We would also like to express our sincere gratitude for all your support and patience during this process.
    Rest assured that we are doing our best to release the game as soon as possible, and we are confident that the end result will be worth the wait! :D

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hi everyone. I'm pleased to inform you all that the game is currently in active development!
    While there is much work yet to be done, we are super committed to ensuring that the final product delivers the player experience we had envisioned from the very outset!

We would also like to express our sincere gratitude for all your support and patience during this process.
    Rest assured that we are doing our best to release the game as soon as possible, and we are confident that the end result will be worth the wait! :D

Hello, that is some great news to hear.

I've been following your progress on your twitter for quite some time. Just wondering, could you perhaps post some progress updates on this thread as well? Not a lot of people use twitter as a means to stay updated with romhacks, or maybe twitter is banned in a certain select countries, would be nice if you could post some updates here :).

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    So, this isn't just a remake-to-gen5 Platinum like Silast did, but a complete revamp and and some story changes with those new characters?
    Damn bro, your awesome.

pokeboy1903

Pokemon Black 2
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Is there anyway of donating to you guys, I know it won't be much, but I want someway of supporting the team with all the time you're giving for this awesome ROM

AdAstraGL

Music Composer | Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Hello, that is some great news to hear.

I've been following your progress on your twitter for quite some time. Just wondering, could you perhaps post some progress updates on this thread as well? Not a lot of people use twitter as a means to stay updated with romhacks, or maybe twitter is banned in a certain select countries, would be nice if you could post some updates here :).
    You have a point. And it's also understandable that not everyone might wanna use Twitter as a means of staying updated. But you see, the intention of this thread is to serve as a presentation page and to address common questions and curiosity. While I can try to post regular updates here as well, it can be a bit of a hassle to update multiple platforms simultaneously.
    As of now (and the foreseeable future, I'd say) Twitter serves as the primary platform for providing updates on the progress of the project.
    Thanks for understanding.

So, this isn't just a remake-to-gen5 Platinum like Silast did, but a complete revamp and and some story changes with those new characters?
    Damn bro, your awesome.
    Thank you so much! And yes, that's right. It's not just a remake of Platinum, but a comprehensive revamp with a whole new story and characters. We're working super hard to make it an immersive and enjoyable experience.
    Most aspects of Sinnoh have been reimagined, but a lot of it still remains familiar, with a fresh perspective. So yeah, you may have to reconsider some of your "consolidated" knowledge about Sinnoh and Team Galactic.
    We've redesigned all of the locations and given a specific purpose to nearly everything that you can see and interact with. Trust me, the end result will be worth the wait 👌

Is there anyway of donating to you guys, I know it won't be much, but I want someway of supporting the team with all the time you're giving for this awesome ROM
    Oh. Thanks a lot, really. While I'm super appreciative of your kind offer, all I can say is that we will not - ever - be able to accept donations for the project, as it could put it at an even greater risk of being taken down.
    Our primary focus is to create an enjoyable experience and make it available to everyone for free (with the shortest wait possible, I promise!).

Anyway, I believe that the fact that some of you are willing to make donations is a testament to the community's recognition of the hard work and dedication the whole team is putting into this project. And that will always be more than enough for us. Thanks again for your kind support! 😄

Back