• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marnie, Bede, Hop, and Gloria/Victor in the anime

Years
  • Do you want to see these characters make an appearance in the anime? Anyone have any ideas on how they can potentially show up? :')

I want to see Bede and Hop so much, please give me my sons..!

Years
  • Good question! I would like to see a bit more character and motivation in these characters besides just "Rival to the Protagonist". Bede would make a good foil to both Ash and Team Rocket (Who would low key try and recruit him while he antagonizes them for being "not on his level", until the inevitable face-turn) I'm interested in how they choose to incorporate Gloria and/or Victor. I'd like to see them Marnie and Hop as an adventuring quartet. Possibly with Marnie joining a bit later on.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • They'll show up eventually, the rivals always do at some point. Gladion and Hau did in the last generation's anime, after all. I'm thinking more towards the end of the anime, though, I think the only rivals that never appeared in the anime to any capacity were Silver, Brendan and Calem. Every other rival appeared in the anime in some way.

Back