• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Porting Tilesets

Mr Ghost

oh no
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    So let's say I wanted to rip tilesets from Pokemon Gaia or something and put said tilesets into my rom. How would I go about doing this without the palettes/tiles/rom messing up? Might be a newbie question but all I can find are tutorials on how to insert your own tiles and not how to port full tilesets. Using A-Map 1.95 if that means anything btw

Mr Ghost

oh no
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Ok so I can insert tileset 1 perfectly, but I've tried several ways I can think of on inserting tileset 2 and whenever I try A-Map just freezes then crashes. Help please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    hmm i have no problems using a-map are you using 1.95? (i use 1.92 by blurose)

Mr Ghost

oh no
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Here's a pic of what happens when I try going to a map after inserting tileset 2

GvlyuBS.png

Last edited:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Have you at least asked the creator of the ROM hack that you can use their tiles?

Back