• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokémon that follows you

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
  • Hey everyone, I have figured out out to make it so where a pokémon follows you inside of buildings. Haven't figured out how to make them follow you outside due to cosmetic and function issues involving Surfing and various others. You can also interact with them, give them items, etc. It will be a long tutorial so before I spend my time making one, is anybody even interested?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Sure it sounds interesting, but there is already a very nice script out there that works for map transfers, surfing, biking, talking, emoticons, everything pretty much. It seems like a waste of time. Maybe if you could look at the existing script and work to improve it that would have my interest.

(I am talking about Help-14's script fixed up by ZingZags)

thor348

That's Oak to You
    Years
  • Sure it sounds interesting, but there is already a very nice script out there that works for map transfers, surfing, biking, talking, emoticons, everything pretty much. It seems like a waste of time. Maybe if you could look at the existing script and work to improve it that would have my interest.

(I am talking about Help-14's script fixed up by ZingZags)

I tried looking for it when I first heard about it. Do you have the URL?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281323

there are a couple changes to little things that I already did, mainly for organization but yea. If you follow the instructions perfectly and read a few posts down to get any fixes it works fine. BTW i posted my tutorial for the animated screen in tutorials and scripts. Thanks again for that :D

Back