• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The HGSS Pokeathlon!

Years
  • dome.png

I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made about this yet!

I personally feel one of the most underrated aspects of Pokemon gaming is the Pokeathlon. The reason being is that I miss the feel of playing mini-games within a Pokemon game; I like those sorts of distractions that kind of take your mind away from all of the constant grinding and breeding and whatnot and actually have you do something fun.

For those that aren't aware, the Pokeathlon was kind of a hidden gem (as it were) in HGSS where you play mini-games with your Pokemon for points, and if you get enough of them, you can exchange them for prizes.

Have as anyone ever really tried the Pokeathlon before? What are your thoughts on it? Did it fly under the radar for you?

Last edited:
    Back