• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forming the Seafoam Islands

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
  • In this game you are at the Seafoam Islands (the ones in Kanto) They are now islands. It will be a good game with 4 gyms randomly appearing in this giant quest. At the end you battle a Strong Trainer. Then you go to the last 2 sevvi islands and then you go to the 10th sevvi isle where you battle the E4 and the Champion. The 8th and 9th islands will be much bigger than before. I will try to make it so you can trade with Fire Red and Leaf Green or Emrald or something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Intriguing, but, can you provide some more details? Maybe show some screens?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I will try to make it so you can trade with Fire Red and Leaf Green or Emrald or something.
    You plan on remaking those as well? This will be a very interesting game when finished. Good luck.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • well no rm2k does not use outside resources. it uses what it has and cannot link to any other games(unless some crazy person re-programmed rm2k). Anyway looking forward to see some screens.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I am almost done. I will make the credits and then add more pokemon. Then I am done!
    It will try to be done by 2-15-2005

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Nah, that can't be right. It may just be that he has completed a part of the game, not the whole of it becuase his sig says 'I am starting Forming the Seafoam Islands game for RM2K'

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    thats to hard for me beat the E4 Again!!? yeah right but good luck with yo remake

Back