• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackout/Starting over bug.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Hello. I have a bug when i lose a battle. My battle ends but the character doesn't go to the pokemon center, he stays in the route. Can anybody help me? Pls.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just checking, when you made the battle, you didn't set the Continue comment, did you? It's the 6th argument in the script itself if you've removed the comments.
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(:YOUNGSTER,"Ben",_I("Aww, I lost."),false,0,[B][COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR][/B],0)
    Needs to be false to prevent the continue on lose.
    https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Trainers

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Yes, it is in false. Also it happens in every battle, even with wild pokémon. And my party isn't healed, I just go back where I was with all of my pokémon fainted and if another trainer sees me, the game crashes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Yes, :S. I don't really know what happen. I guess i'll go to remadae the whole game.

Back