• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hi! I have two questions.
    First, do I evolve azurill via the usual friendship method?
    Second, I noticed that some of the zodiac signs are a bit different in the pokemon summary than the zodiac signs list. Why is that? For example, my Electrike has got a Luxray as its zodiac and the only similar zodiac I see is a Houndoom.

Years
  • Hi! I have two questions.
    First, do I evolve azurill via the usual friendship method?
    Second, I noticed that some of the zodiac signs are a bit different in the pokemon summary than the zodiac signs list. Why is that? For example, my Electrike has got a Luxray as its zodiac and the only similar zodiac I see is a Houndoom.

Azurill evolves normally, so just raise its friendship and level it up. I don't think I changed anything there. And if the Zodiac signs are different, that's because it pulls from all Zodiac symbols, but doesn't show all of them. I later changed this in The Light in Our Hearts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2024
    So two things: Swimmer Umi calls me on the Pokegear wanting a rematch right after Oak gives me the egg. I'm not too far away, so I think, let's go there now. I get up there and she says something about having a battle, and then the game tells me that my opponent doesn't have any eligible pokemon for a "sky battle". Having no idea what this is, I look it up, still can't figure out why a swimmer is challenging me to one, and I put my one flying type pokemon in the pc, talk to her again and now the game tells me I have no pokemon eligible for a sky battle. Which of course, I don't, but I don't know why this is trying to be a sky battle.

Giving up I head back to Melusine, hatch the egg, and...apparently I'm now in Skilled Mode? Every wild pokemon is now level 29, exactly one level higher than my highest, which I think is how it's supposed to work except...Why did this happen?

Years
  • So two things: Swimmer Umi calls me on the Pokegear wanting a rematch right after Oak gives me the egg. I'm not too far away, so I think, let's go there now. I get up there and she says something about having a battle, and then the game tells me that my opponent doesn't have any eligible pokemon for a "sky battle". Having no idea what this is, I look it up, still can't figure out why a swimmer is challenging me to one, and I put my one flying type pokemon in the pc, talk to her again and now the game tells me I have no pokemon eligible for a sky battle. Which of course, I don't, but I don't know why this is trying to be a sky battle.

Giving up I head back to Melusine, hatch the egg, and...apparently I'm now in Skilled Mode? Every wild pokemon is now level 29, exactly one level higher than my highest, which I think is how it's supposed to work except...Why did this happen?

Sorry you had this problem. Turns out the Sky Battle script is a bit broken. It probably activated Skilled Mode by accident due to the rematch. Since there is no way to disable Skilled Mode, it would be best to send me your save, if you'd like to continue playing the right way. Since I've noticed more bugs popping out recently, I'll check over the game again and maybe do an emergency bug fix.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    is pokemon that have eternal sign bugged? every time i open up menu from pokemon the game crashed.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    game crashes when I try to use the pokedex, and one of the birth signs is glitched as I tried to check the summery of a pichu and the game crashed there, too. I have no idea which birth sign it had as the report didnt specify.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi, I'm unable to view the summary page for the Beldum that professor Oak gave me. When I try to I get an error and the game crashes. The error says:

Script 'PokemonBirthsigns' line 1585: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'isCelestial' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xce28990>

Years
  • Hi, I'm unable to view the summary page for the Beldum that professor Oak gave me. When I try to I get an error and the game crashes. The error says:

Script 'PokemonBirthsigns' line 1585: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'isCelestial' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xce28990>

Oh, I see. That's an important thing to note. Thank you! Looks like I'll have to release a bugfix for this game again. Birthsigns are kinda messed up in this game. I managed to fix these in the sequel.

Years
  • So, I'm stuck in a cave... The cave in which had the secret button in the bookcase. I have no idea how to get out. I think the door closed and now I'm just stuck :/ I legit cannot get out at all. Could you possibly help? Oh and it's in the Camry Legend (first one) I wanted to complete the first one before I went onto the second one. I enjoyed your series of games. Thoroughly enjoyed. From Adventure in Tentin, to this one. Unfortunately I also saved in the cave too... Without realizing that I'd get myself stuck... So good job me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So, I'm stuck in a cave... The cave in which had the secret button in the bookcase. I have no idea how to get out. I think the door closed and now I'm just stuck :/ I legit cannot get out at all. Could you possibly help? Oh and it's in the Camry Legend (first one) I wanted to complete the first one before I went onto the second one. I enjoyed your series of games. Thoroughly enjoyed. From Adventure in Tentin, to this one. Unfortunately I also saved in the cave too... Without realizing that I'd get myself stuck... So good job me.

I'm glad you've been playing since Adventure in Tentin! That's quite some time. Just to make sure, you're playing the latest version, right? I updated the game a while ago to fix a similar issue. If you are playing the latest version, then I need to update it again.

Years
  • Yes, I am playing the latest version. I'm not sure how to get out xD unless I have to hit enter on the cave door. Oh and I should say I went back in because I wanted to get the item in the cave. But maybe I was supposed to come back later on. But then again, I guess that was a bad idea. Oh well, thanks dude :D

Years
  • Yes, I am playing the latest version. I'm not sure how to get out xD unless I have to hit enter on the cave door. Oh and I should say I went back in because I wanted to get the item in the cave. But maybe I was supposed to come back later on. But then again, I guess that was a bad idea. Oh well, thanks dude :D

I can update it for a fix! That way, this won't happen again. Sorry you ran into a problem when playing.

Years
  • It's alright, dude. I hundred percent understand. I also highly suggest getting some people to help you with developing the games, as you'll have a MUCH easier time getting the game out, and will be less buggy :D and really, it's fine man. I'm not upset at all, in fact, I'm happy that you're even doing this sort of thing at all. It's really commendable for someone like you to even do something on your own without any help. I really appreciate all you've done, dude. Much love my guy, and best wishes on your next project <3

Years
  • It's alright, dude. I hundred percent understand. I also highly suggest getting some people to help you with developing the games, as you'll have a MUCH easier time getting the game out, and will be less buggy :D and really, it's fine man. I'm not upset at all, in fact, I'm happy that you're even doing this sort of thing at all. It's really commendable for someone like you to even do something on your own without any help. I really appreciate all you've done, dude. Much love my guy, and best wishes on your next project <3

Thanks! Although I do get help with bugfixes from others who play! But I try my best to eliminate all bugs.
    I do want to do a game with a team, and I'm looking for one. It'll be some time, I think.
    Look forward to my next game! I've already teased it in The Camry Legend 2...

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • This was a fun game. First off, thank you for not doing the artificial hardness by having all the gym leaders constantly spamming healing stuff. Secondly, very cute storyline. I like your games. I'm going to give the second part a go in a bit.

Back