• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    I defeated the Dragon Slayer in the Pattern Stone Cave in Brevity Village. And after the match it´s was an item in the corner of the room. So after the match, I went back and take the item and now I can`t go out for the cave. Any clues about how to solve this problem? I have not an escape rope or Dig.

Years
    I defeated the Dragon Slayer in the Pattern Stone Cave in Brevity Village. And after the match it´s was an item in the corner of the room. So after the match, I went back and take the item and now I can`t go out for the cave. Any clues about how to solve this problem? I have not an escape rope or Dig.

Thanks for reaching out. This is a known bug that I thought I'd fixed, but I guess not.
    Since you can't exit the cave, I ask you to send me your save through the direct messages here. I can fix it from there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Thanks for reaching out. This is a known bug that I thought I'd fixed, but I guess not.
    Since you can't exit the cave, I ask you to send me yours save through the direct messages here. I can fix it from there.

Which file is that and what name should it have?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    It is your game.rxdata file, which is where yours save is, under The Camry Legend 2, in the folder where your computer keeps all saves.

I get an error message with the text "invalid file". When I trying to upload the file. I have even tried to zip the file before I upload it and that doesn´t work.

Years
    • Seen today
    so how do special evolutions work in this game?
    for example, I have an Alakazam and the dex tells me it has the usual trade evolution, but how \ where can I get it to evolve without losing it?
    is this correct? because while Gurdurr usually evolves by trading, the dex says it evolves at level 36
    I've also noticed that A.Rattata has an unknown evolution, and even though Alolan pokemon do seem to exist, there is seemingly no way of getting A.Raichu

could you please elaborate on this? because I couldn't find any information online.....
    thanks in advance

Years
    so how do special evolutions work in this game?
    for example, I have an Alakazam and the dex tells me it has the usual trade evolution, but how \ where can I get it to evolve without losing it?
    is this correct? because while Gurdurr usually evolves by trading, the dex says it evolves at level 36
    I've also noticed that A.Rattata has an unknown evolution, and even though Alolan pokemon do seem to exist, there is seemingly no way of getting A.Raichu

could you please elaborate on this? because I couldn't find any information online.....
    thanks in advance

Thank you for asking. The original Camry Legend is an older game of mine, and so things don't make a lot of sense. But I can help.

Kadabra can't evolve into Alakazam. I missed that evolution while editing the others, sorry.
    Alolan Rattata can be found in the wild mostly at night, and evolves at Lv. 20 at night. Alolan Raichu can't be obtained in this game.
    The sequel is a big improvement and fixes all the issues listed above, as a note.

I hope I helped. Thank you for playing!

Years
    • Seen today
    Thank you for asking. The original Camry Legend is an older game of mine, and so things don't make a lot of sense. But I can help.

Kadabra can't evolve into Alakazam. I missed that evolution while editing the others, sorry.
    Alolan Rattata can be found in the wild mostly at night, and evolves at Lv. 20 at night. Alolan Raichu can't be obtained in this game.
    The sequel is a big improvement and fixes all the issues listed above, as a note.

I hope I helped. Thank you for playing!

thanks for the answer
    the game seems rather short according to the map, so I think I'll just finish it as it is and move on to the second game, just so I can follow the story

no worries about the things you've missed, it's just a shame there isn't really a place to find that information, but we can't expect each fan game to have a fully updated wiki site

anyhow I am enjoying the game thus far (4 emblems in), so thank you for all of your hard work on these games

Years
    thanks for the answer
    the game seems rather short according to the map, so I think I'll just finish it as it is and move on to the second game, just so I can follow the story

no worries about the things you've missed, it's just a shame there isn't really a place to find that information, but we can't expect each fan game to have a fully updated wiki site

anyhow I am enjoying the game thus far (4 emblems in), so thank you for all of your hard work on these games

Thank you! I try my best to update the game's wiki all by myself, my other two games' wikis as well, but I fell short recently. I should fix that. I hope you enjoy the sequel!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Greeting!
    Thanks for a relaxing game you make. Just manage to caught Kyurem and idk where i should go next? maybe Camry 2? Still love my Fairy party soooo much

Years
    Greeting!
    Thanks for a relaxing game you make. Just manage to caught Kyurem and idk where i should go next? maybe Camry 2? Still love my Fairy party soooo much

Oh, so looks like you got the post-game done! Thank you for playing!
    The Camry Legend 2 awaits because you've done all you can in the first game.
    You'll definitely enjoy the sequel. So many improvements that I'm sure you'll find helpful!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Is there anyway to fix the pokemon not following error that causes my game to crash at times? like i'd rather have them follow vs not have play the odds of the game crashing and me losing progress

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, I've start this game last week and I've like it so far, very nice. I don't think you'll update it again but I notice a bug of sort. My
    Talonflame can't learn Fly, I don't understand why.

I have a question:
    Can I find the following pokemon in the game ?
    Mimikyu (a post in this thread say no but the pokedex say that he can be found in the Necrolane so I'm confused.)
    Kangaskhan
    Trutonator
    Gligar (apart from the professor oak egg, because I didn't read the bugfix list)
    Type: 0
    Any Ultra Beasts (before the post game)
    Skiddo

Thank you for in advance for your help.

Years
    Hello, I've start this game last week and I've like it so far, very nice. I don't think you'll update it again but I notice a bug of sort. My
    Talonflame can't learn Fly, I don't understand why.

I have a question:
    Can I find the following pokemon in the game ?
    Mimikyu (a post in this thread say no but the pokedex say that he can be found in the Necrolane so I'm confused.)
    Kangaskhan
    Trutonator
    Gligar (apart from the professor oak egg, because I didn't read the bugfix list)
    Type: 0
    Any Ultra Beasts (before the post game)
    Skiddo

Thank you for in advance for your help.

Talonflame can't learn Fly through a bug, right. I apologize for that.
    Mimikyu can be found in Necrolane, but it has a low chance of appearing.
    Also, due to another bug, Disguise doesn't work correctly.
    All of the Pokémon you listed aren't available at all, sadly.
    In the sequel, they're actually all available though! (Well, minus Kangaskhan and the Ultra Beasts...)
    I consider the sequel a major upgrade to this game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Well thanks for your help, once I've finished this one I'll continue in the sequel then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    No idea why but when reached snowdown mountain, saved then closed the game for the night
    When i started the game up again i was unable to encounter wild pokemon at all anywhere anymore
    Redownloading game files didnt change it either so im confused what happend

I have this problem as well. I think the first time it happened for me was as soon as Pattern Stone Cave. DrawnToast, you said there are Dragon Pokemon inside the cave, but I went through the cave twice, once for the story mission and once to grab the Item Ball left there, and both times I got no Pokemon to appear at all in the cave. After that, no wild Pokemon appear anywhere. Grass, surfing, caves. The only wild encounters that still work are fishing.

Years
    I have this problem as well. I think the first time it happened for me was as soon as Pattern Stone Cave. DrawnToast, you said there are Dragon Pokemon inside the cave, but I went through the cave twice, once for the story mission and once to grab the Item Ball left there, and both times I got no Pokemon to appear at all in the cave. After that, no wild Pokemon appear anywhere. Grass, surfing, caves. The only wild encounters that still work are fishing.

Yeah, that oversight happens when you reach Pattern Stone Cave for the first time. A fix would be to return to Snowdown Park, and the game should fix itself. If not, we can find another fix.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Yeah, that oversight happens when you reach Pattern Stone Cave for the first time. A fix would be to return to Snowdown Park, and the game should fix itself. If not, we can find another fix.

It worked. Thanks! Now I can get my Garchomp. Also, do you have a list of TM locations? I can't find X-Scissor. And how do you get those moves listed in the Advanced part of the Pokedex that don't have a TM number? Are they Move Tutor Moves? I want Dig on my Leafeon but I don't know how to get it.

Back