• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love My Favorite Pokemon Because...

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
Years
  • 1. My shiny Pidgeot - My first shiny in Silver version... she first showed up in my life outside randomly as a Pidgey and didn't leave my side.

2. My shiny Swinub - Another random and a shiny I still miss.

3. My shiny Poliwag - Same as the other two.

4. Shiny Pidgeot v2 - Finally got another one! This one in Let's Go.

5. Shiny Suicune - Took my time soft resetting for this one in Soul Silver.

6. Shiny Rayquaza - Same with this one in Emerald.

7. Shiny Snorlax - One of my first Masuda'd egg hatched Shinies.

8. Shiny Feebas - The next one I Masuda'd for.

9. Shiny Totodile - This one took quite awhile to soft reset for in Gold.

10. Shiny Ditto - This one took forever!

11. Shiny Noctowl - One of my favorite hunts and it was awesome finally running into it.

12. Shiny Crobat - Another random encounter and one of my best Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    1. Charizard - Because he's from my favourite generation, but also my favourite Typing (Fire). And he is a cool and strong Pokémon

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • My favourite pokemon drapion has a good type combo (dark/poison) and looks more snazzy than the other dark/poison pokemon.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I could go on for paragraphs, but in short, Dawn Wings Necrozma is basically my perfect Pokemon:

I love bats.
    I love nighttime.
    I love aliens.
    I love powerful supernatural beings with eccentric personalities (Nebby).
    I love reformed/redeemed antagonists (Necrozma).
    I love Pokemon with sad backstories (also Necrozma).
    I'm downright obsessed with fusion.

IdeTpge.png

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
    Years
  • I love Azumarill because it has my two favorite types, it's adorable, and competitively is very fun to use. Its history is pretty cool in that it was just really bad initially and as the gens progressed it got better until gen 6. A delightful little water bunny.

Years
  • I love Hydreigon because it has a good design, has two my favorite types, is from my favorite generation and is just cool in general.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Charjabug has such a lovable, perfect design. Plus, it's not as dull as all the other cocoons.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    I love Garchomp because of it's design, overall good stats and movepool. Also I love Mega Garchomp's shiny form or what I like call it the "fabulous" form.

Years
  • Ok, my favorite Pokemon has changed a LOT over the years! But since VC Crystal, and you know where i'm going with this, my favorite is Typhlosion.

I transferred most of my 'mons to Ultra Moon, but six remain in my VC Crystal. Typhlosion for some odd reason being one of them. His name is Fire Fudge, and yes, the other five Pokemon (Eevee, Pidgeotto, Beedrill, Cubone, and Kingler) have really wacky names too. With BACKSTORIES! The future VIPS of my sit-com comic. Fire Fudge though, he's a big teddy bear in my comic. He's just a lovable cool nice guy.

Once you give 'mons a personality as major as that, there's no turning back!

Oh, I talked my friend into getting a Typhlosion plushie for me from the Pokemon Center website for my birthday. It'll be cool to cuddle with a Fire Fudge plushie. Thank you friend in rl not on this site!

EDIT: The other five Pokemon in my comic all have different personalities too just saying.

Last edited:
    Back