• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

make your own e4

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • If you were mixing and matching an E4+champion out of five E4 members, gym leaders or other notable trainers in any game who would you pick? could be the toughest, could just be your favourites, could be some particular theme or any other metric :) let's get creative

one purely based off some of my favourite trainers:

- Will
    - Elesa
    - Gladion
    - Tate&Liza
    - N (Champion)

i've always loved the idea of an evil e4 because one of my first exposures to Pokemon was the adventures manga, where they're portrayed that way. I was hella disappointed when i got to the games and they were just normal people. so here's my evil e4. i decided not to use evil team execs like archer and the planet guys from dppt bc that's too easy so instead i'm mixing and matching mostly evil gym leaders/e4:

- Malva (team flare member)
    - Agatha (villain in the original manga)
    - Blaine (originally a team rocket member)
    - Ghetsis
    - Giovanni (Champion)

i'll be back w/ more

Last edited:
    Years
  • Didn't really have a theme when I first started putting this together, but I knew that I wanted Sabrina and Silver there, and Steven seemed like a good idea too, so I just ran with the whole S thing.

- Skyla
    - Sabrina
    - Shauntal
    - Steven

- Silver (champion)

Years
  • i love this

Opponent #1: Lt. Surge (Electric)
    Opponent #2: Jasmine (Steel)
    Opponent #3: Kiawe (Fire)
    Opponent #4: Tate & Liza (Psychic, double battle)
    Champion: N!!!!!

Back