• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] I need to transfer my maps and scripts to a fresh rom

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    So apparently I need Fire Red v1.0 in order to progress in my hack. Is there any way to just copy and paste my maps and scripts over to a fresh rom for the same game? I really don't want to have to start all over

Anthroyd

Professor
    Years
  • No, there's not really a copy + paste method. You can export your maps, trainers, etc out of your current ROM and insert them manually into your new game if you're willing to spend the time. That's unfortunate. If you'd like, you can post what your issue is with v1.1 and perhaps I can point to a workaround.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    It just seems like I can't use PGE, G3T, HGE, or YAPE with 1.1 but I can with 1.0. I guess exporting them is better than starting all the way over

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    I'm getting a unhandled exception each time I try to use any of the programs

Back