• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I'm not trying to flex or anything, but... I'm not sure why this is happening with my account?

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • Why is it that my account has so many people viewing it (In terms of visitors)? I'm actually not sure why, I haven't said or done anything too notable on this community to even warrant this many visitors, so I'm confused to why people would want to even look at my profile.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • If you post around, people are going to see you, and click your account. Tbh, though, I'm pretty sure most of that visitor count is probably guests or those search engine bots. If you're uncomfortable with your visitor count, you can turn off that by going in your profile privacy section. Set that to "friends" and that recent visitors count won't go up anymore.

Honestly, though, visitor count doesn't really mean anything, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's because of your highly controversial signature

Back