• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nba

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years
  • Making an NBA game will be afully hard, and will require lots of scripting/coding/graphic design knowlage that is if your making it like NBA 2006, but a simple Basketball game on Gmae maker would probably be less challenging game, nothing to complex though

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Well that is going to be quite a challenge and could take a skilled team of proffesionals to put together.

Years
  • Don't even bother. Then you have to calculate physics, lighting effects, and human algorythms. Plus, 3D might be a little out of your league.

PokemonEmerald2006

Elite Four member
    Years
  • I want to make a game called NBA Live 2009 total All Star and Nba Live Special Edition.
    NBA Live 2009 total All Star will have

1. All the License players
    2. Cheat Menu
    3. No loading screen
    4. Special costumes
    5. The trick and freestyle stick
    6. The best graphics you ever seen and the best music you ever heard
    7. Players talk like real
    Now Nba Live Special Edition will have
    1. All the Officials and License Nba teams and Players
    2. New create a team where you can create your own Official teams
    3. Deeper create a player mode
    4. More stats
    5. The best graphics you ever seen before and the best musics you ever heard
    6. Players talk like real people
    7. In game in will say your teams home team, name, and it will say your created players name
    8. New Franchise mode called Nba All Star mode
    9. Move features coming soon.
    You guys can help with the making of these games bye.

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I'm just going to ask. What experiance in making games do you have PokemonEmerald2006? Me, i've been making games for around 10 years. I still don't know enough to make a 3d game like you want.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Ya dude your only like 14 like I said this is going to take a team of professianals just give up now, start out making games on like gamemaker and rpg maker then go to college and learn about graphic design and programming

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    AssassinX said:
    Ya dude your only like 14 like I said this is going to take a team of professianals just give up now, start out making games on like gamemaker and rpg maker then go to college and learn about graphic design and programming
    No start out learning Java(i recomend this) or C++...or a scripting language and make little games and stuff then in high school take some programming classes or something then it will be easy...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • umm...wow, you don't think very often do you? Try reserching topics before you start posting with out any clue what your talking about. It takes at least a year for a game like that to be developed by PROFESSIONALS. Also to have real voices you would have to hire voice actors or the real stars and I'm guessing you don't have that kind of money (maybe you do though). My point is that no one on this site can do this, we are all starting out and are working our way to this. Unless you've been to college for about 3 years, this is way out of the world your legue is in.

ps. sorry for flamming but it's the truth.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    This thread shouldn't even have replies lol

And PokemonEmerald2006, don't use that font size, because I think no one here is blind.

~Azura

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Do you say bye after everything?????

BTW: If you make an actual worthy NBA game I will kill myself.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I think everyone here think the same way, AssassinX.

Noobs...
    That's why Blizzy and KM left... they're killing PC slowly...

~Azura.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • This is real n00bish and even thinking about NBA is being mad for a person at a age of 16 and i am sure ne1 would bypass the rules to tell you not to say bye after every thing and dont even think about NBA right now have you ever noticed that all the people who make such games are in big companys and AssassinX, if he would do sumthing like creating a game Ill commit sucidal with you

Sorry for flaming anyway what else do you expect?

Years
  • This thread is completely pointless and should be closed. Oh, and RG, he is 14. This is completely ridiculous and nearly impossible.

Back