• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
I feel accomplished. I captured ARCEUS with a pokeball, now I'ma try to catch the other legendaries w/ pokeballs lol

ON TOPIC: The Game was great. A few grammar and spelling mistakes but nothing major. Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to get a raptor balll? If so can someone tell me where? Thanx

Last edited:

e7a

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Sorry for not answering earlier.

Is there any way I can fix the problem without deleting the save file? Is the save file:RGSS102E ?

err, freaking arceus, I manage to defeat him without shattering any of its plate , too bad i didn't manage to catch it.

Spoiler:

can anyone tell me if there's still thing to do after i finished the story? beside from training pkmn and breeding?.

where is heatran, rotom, and gligar?

Yes, after you finish the main story, there is the Torxia League Sidequest, The Shadow Dimension Sidequest and the Luminous Shard Sidequest(Still Don't know how to finsh it).After that, You can try and capture all the legendaries, as they have been released into the wild.

Oh, And...
Spoiler:

...and for Gligar, there should be a location guide somewhere in this thread.

Years
Hey pplz I know that A LOT of us have a hard time shattering all of Arceus' Plates, as well as trying to catch it. I have a mini guide/tips/hints that will help you shatter all of Arceus' Plates in 7 turns or less. Catching it is a different story, I can only help you make sure that that you have as many poke/great/ultra are any other ball to catch it in.

Shattering The Plates Easily:
Idk if you guys know this but the Hold Item Choice Band is the perfect item to help shatter Arceus' Plates. However, this is only true if you have one or more pokemon that know any of the following moves: Earthquake, Blizzard, Muddy Water, Surf, or any other move(s) that can hit multiple targets.

Earthquake and Blizzard are bold because I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you give Choice Band to a pokemon that know either of these moves. Only just their super effectiveness against the plates is roughly 10 out of the 17. So if you have a pokemon that one of these 2 moves you and give it Choice Band, the plates that are super effectively hit will shatter in 2 or 3 turns (or less if it is a critical hit). BTW if you're gonna use blizzard, make sure you got elixier (or max) or eteher(or max)

Here is a list of the plates that Earthquake is super effective against:
Toxic Plate
Rock Plate
Flame Plate
Zap Plate
Iron Plate

Now for Blizzard:
Sky Plate
Toxic Plate
Insect Plate
Meadow Plate
Draco Plate

The the rest of the plates are normal effective with only 3 or 4 not very effective (save for the Sky Plate since Earthquake doesn't affect it and I forget the one for Blizzard). These plates will shatter in 2-4 turns (4 turns [maybe]= for not very effective. 2-3= normal effective.). These do not include critical hits.

The hard part about this is after the barrier around Arceus Shatters, get Arceus to the red zone and keeping your pokemon that knows Blizzard or Earthquake, and your team alive.

Capturing Arceus:
Okay before you even THINK about going to Raptor Shrine with a couple of Ultra Balls saying "this should be good enough." Okay how should I put this......Oh I know! How about NOT!!!!!! Before you go to Raptor Shrine, use the money you won from beating the Gaia Wings, which was somewhere between $10,000 and $12,000 each. What you should do is buy 10 pokeball 9 times, that way you get 9 premier balls as well as 90 pokeballs, and yes, I mean that you buy pokeballs 9 different times because not only do you get 99 balls for about 18,000, you still have about $40,000 or more. The next things you should buy are Timer Balls, because if you think about it each turn that passes increases capture success rate, and if you're like me, you be facing Arceus for a while. Its up to you, buy as many Timer Balls as you want. And finally Ultra Balls x20 which is $24,000. Now I would just like to say that I hope the people who are saying "but prof. oak gave me a master ball, I don't need to buy all of these." To which I hope that everyone knows that the master ball won't work, it would be to easy to catch then. As well as it was kinda obvious that the master ball wouldn't work against it.

Anywayz, this is the guide that hopefully get you guys an Arceus. Oh, one more thing, If you're saying to yourself "This guy's nuts, you can't catch Arceus in a pokeball, its impossible" and again...no you're wrong I caught Arceus with a pokeball besides, it'll take almost all your pokeballs to catch it, and they're only there if you run out of everything else.

EDIT: If you go to your house and sleep in your bed you will the the person that had Dialga and Palkia at Cave of Destiny

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2011
How do I actually play this game. I download the zip folder and then what do i do? :s Thanks for any help:)

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
i would say spoiler but this is on the 145th page and if youve gone this far into the thread, too bad. You get the Raptor Ball in the game if you got the Dark Shard i believe its called. then you go into the shadow dimension and once you reach the final floor you place the dark shard in the hole or w/e and it gives you the raptor ball. the aura shard gives you i believe a battle against a Shiny Groudon (probably Omegagroudon; See what i did thar? xD)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Sorry for not answering earlier.

Is there any way I can fix the problem without deleting the save file? Is the save file:RGSS102E ?
Have you tried using the newest version (see the link in my signature)?
How do I actually play this game. I download the zip folder and then what do i do? :s Thanks for any help:)
You need a program that can unarchive .zip files. I recommend 7Zip; it's free to download (search it on Google). Extract the contents of the archive to somewhere on your computer, then double-click Game.exe (the one with the Poké Ball icon).
the aura shard gives you i believe a battle against a Shiny Groudon (probably Omegagroudon; See what i did thar? xD)
This is slightly incorrect. I won't say how, though; you'll have to find it out yourself :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2010
Hi, I really want to try this game But i can't seem to get it to work. I'm running vista and I've downloaded the font and game as well as the RMXP RTP install. I still end up with the error "RGSS player is not working/responding." Does anyone have any advice?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Yeah I thought that I mentioned this in the first updated guide after I beat Arcues because It works for either Raptor or EX versions. If it isn't i'll re-upload my guide as the version I have says that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2011
Beat the Game... Now What?

How do you start the other side quests... I already beat the region's pokemon league...

Question& Awnser

How do you start the other side quests... I already beat the region's pokemon league...
Well, to start the "Shadow Dimension side quest, you'll need to search the bottom floor of the cave of origin, then find an entrance to the shadow dimension...(It is the "Mysterious light" People refer to.) It is random, but generally at the spots of legendaries. good luck getting through; you'll need it.

DiscoPichu

Developing Game
Years
  • Age 25
  • n/a
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
long time since i ever played hacks...............................

This isn't a hack, it's a fan game.

Seems like a fun game, might try it one day. The storyline is good, and I like having the Ranger heroes as the main heroes in this game.

Back