• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayooo!

Years
  • What's up, fellow Pokefans? Woof, or Ally, here! :)
    • I've been a Pokemon fan for 17 years
    • My favorite region is Hoenn
    • A couple of my favorite Pokemon are Ninetales, the Eeveelutions, Mudkip's line, and Salazzle
    • I'm currently doing a Wonderlocke of Pokemon Sun
    • I've only completed the Pokedex once, in Diamond, and plan to do it again in Sun
    • I want to start shiny hunting and breeding soon as well :mudkip^_^:
    I've been haunting Pokecommunity for over two years now, playing hacks and checking news, but I'm eager to at last have an account and immerse myself into the community!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi Woof! Welcome to Pokécommunity!
    You have good taste in Pokémon, I absolutely adore the Eeveelutions and Salazzle as well! What's your current team in your Wonderlocke?
    If you need help with your Pokédex, you can ask over the Trade Corner, it's pretty awesome for getting exclusives!
    I'm an avid Shiny Hunter myself, have you ever caught or bred a Shiny? What are your future Shiny Projects? :)

Years
  • Hi, Soapy! Thank you! :)
    Ah, yes, I love them a lot! What's your favorite Eeveelution? Mine is probably still Umbreon, with Vaporeon right behind!
    So far in my Wonderlocke, I have a Mimikyu, Deino, Exeggcute, Charmeleon, Frogadier, and a Mudkip that I just received last night that I'm training up because there's no way I'm not using that, haha! So far they've lasted me pretty well -- Mimikyu and Deino are nice to have, though slightly OP in the early game, but the latter three have held their own well enough too.
    I haven't bred any shinies yet, but I've caught a couple of random encounters (my first being Zubat in Diamond, my most recent a Machop in Platinum). I would like to start my hunt by searching for one of my favorites listed above, probably Vulpix or Mudkip if I use Alpha Sapphire for it or Salandit/Salazzle if I choose to start on Sun. What's the shiny you've caught/bred that you're proudest of?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What's up, fellow Pokefans? Woof, or Ally, here! :)
    • I've been a Pokemon fan for 17 years
    • My favorite region is Hoenn
    • A couple of my favorite Pokemon are Ninetales, the Eeveelutions, Mudkip's line, and Salazzle
    • I'm currently doing a Wonderlocke of Pokemon Sun
    • I've only completed the Pokedex once, in Diamond, and plan to do it again in Sun
    • I want to start shiny hunting and breeding soon as well :mudkip^_^:
    I've been haunting Pokecommunity for over two years now, playing hacks and checking news, but I'm eager to at last have an account and immerse myself into the community!

Welcome, welcome! I'm Dragon; it's nice to meet you! Actually I'm a fan of Hoenn and the Eeveelutions too. Which Eeveelution would you say is your favourite? I tend to side with Glaceon myself, but all of em' look really cool in their own way. ;v;

But its great to have you here! I look forward to your stay; feel free to contact me anytime you wanna chat. <33

Years
  • Hiya, Dragon! :3
    My favorite Eeveelution is either Umbreon or Vaporeon. I've been a huge Umbreon fan since Silver and Gold's release, but recently Vaporeon has been my choice due to its reliability. Unfortunately I haven't had many chances to use Glaceon or Leafeon for myself, not being a huge fan of Gen 4 and usually opting for one of the first five to fill out my open slot in the other games where they're available.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi, Soapy! Thank you! :)
    Ah, yes, I love them a lot! What's your favorite Eeveelution? Mine is probably still Umbreon, with Vaporeon right behind!
    So far in my Wonderlocke, I have a Mimikyu, Deino, Exeggcute, Charmeleon, Frogadier, and a Mudkip that I just received last night that I'm training up because there's no way I'm not using that, haha! So far they've lasted me pretty well -- Mimikyu and Deino are nice to have, though slightly OP in the early game, but the latter three have held their own well enough too.
    I haven't bred any shinies yet, but I've caught a couple of random encounters (my first being Zubat in Diamond, my most recent a Machop in Platinum). I would like to start my hunt by searching for one of my favorites listed above, probably Vulpix or Mudkip if I use Alpha Sapphire for it or Salandit/Salazzle if I choose to start on Sun. What's the shiny you've caught/bred that you're proudest of?
    My favourite Eeveelution is a hard tie between Sylveon, Espeon, and Leafeon.
    Deino is hard to train however, and it evolves really late. That's a pretty nice team however, no Yungoos haha!
    I caught my dream Shiny last week, a Shiny Bold Cresselia, so I'm pretty proud of it. Otherwise I have a few remarkable Shinies like 2 Female Eevee (their ratio is 7 males for 1 female...) and a 6IV Shiny Natu with HA <3
    Do you prefer Alolan or Kantonian Vulpix?

Years
  • Espeon is the one I have the most experience with -- I used one most recently in my playthrough of Rangi's Polished Crystal, which ended up pairing well with the Electivire that became my ace.
    Yeah, Deino's levels for evolving are offputting, so I do foresee myself eventually replacing it if something else comes along that catches my eye.
    I actually had to google shiny Cresselia -- it's nice, and a pretty neat accomplishment! :3 Those Eevees and the Natu as well!
    I'm forever devoted to Kantonian Vulpix and Ninetales; they've been my favorites since I was younger. ^-^ You?

Back