• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greetings

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    hello this is my formal intruduction to PokeCommunity. :)

im currently further developing a fire red rom but i ran into a few difficulties
    such as adding new regions to the Town map, adding more trainers (for some reason the rom is full of errors afterwards), map scripting (no expierience), creating complex events. obviously i have a lot to do :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey there adiozi! Welcome to PC, although I'm a little late. ; ;/

For future reference, try not to post several times in a row in quick succession. You can use the 'edit' button beneath your post to add more if you want, rather than posting again right away. I merged your posts for you. No worries, just a future reference. =)

If you need help ROM hacking I suggest posting in the Help-Me-Hack area! It's the best place to ask technical questions regarding ROM hacking. I'd help out if I could but I don't hack games aaa.

Enjoy your time here!

Back