• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi new user! I'm Fairy! :D

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? How long have you been into Pokemon and what's your favorite aspect of it?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hey, I used to be a new user, and you have that sweet new member tag... I miss my tag, so what is your favorite Pokemon game? Welcome to the community.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi FlameKaiser! Do you like Infernape? Also, welcome to the community! There's ton of good things in here! You've got the News! Fan games, Fan fics, talking to pokefans and a lot more.

By the way, did the name FlameKaiser come from you watching Idaten Jump? I assume you've watched it because it used to be aired on Sonic, but now they air Gattu Battu and all boring stuff.

Last edited:
    Back