• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I'm pretty sure this is the right forum, this is a nice place to meet new people with common interests.
I assume for your profile pic that you like One Piece? I do too, though I haven't read nor watched it in a while. My fave character is probably Robin.
Hope you enjoy being here and welcome to PC

Shonen_God

A shonen anime binge watcher, erm, well pretty muc
Years
I'm pretty sure this is the right forum, this is a nice place to meet new people with common interests.
I assume for your profile pic that you like One Piece? I do too, though I haven't read nor watched it in a while. My fave character is probably Robin.
Hope you enjoy being here and welcome to PC

Yes. I am a fan of that show..

And thank you!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I see you like One Piece I've never watched that show but I've heard of it... hello welcome to the community and this is the right forum for pokemoning? welcome to the community.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Shonen_God! Welcome to the forums! Have you been able to fit yourself in alright since joining? If you haven't yet, please check out the Anime & Manga forum! I'm sure you'll find lots to discuss there. :)

Years
aha nice username, seems fitting for One Piece (though I've never watched/read it)
Welcome, enjoy your time here etc!!

Back