• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh..Hi. ^^'

Heph

That Random Pikachu
Years
  • I'm actually really not new, I've been on the site a couple months. I've just been floating around, mostly stalking the emulations forums. I kinda just now managed to get the guts to say hello.
    But anyway, hello~ I'm Heph, short for Hephaestus, long for H. It's nice to meet you all.

Years
  • Hello Heph, the name's Honeyman, but you can just call me Honey.

If you were stalking the forums here for a couple of months, then I guess you're older here than I am...

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello hello there!
    Nice to meet you Heph, I like your account's name. Even with your avatar, it makes a beautiful set!

At first, a big warm welcome to you to our wonderful Community <3
    I hope that you will feel like home here, you will see that members in PC are really friendly.

You're right. The emulations forums are simply amazing. To my eyes, there are many talented Hackers in there, and even tutorials are pretty interesting for begginers.
    In addition to sharing, which is essential for progress, which allows new grow very quickly and easily be helped.

Do you have other interests a part of Emulation?
    Do you like to play Pokémon, which version do you like the most ? =D
    Mine is Crystal, because I'm too nostalgic. But I think B2/W2 will be my next favorite one D:
    It's very well designed, and the game is pretty good so far I've played. And the gameplay is better than normal.

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. If you need help, feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you!
    If you need advanced help, please contact Cirno. She's a very nice moderator and kind, she don't bite so much =D

See you around~

:7:

Years
  • (Eep, I could've sworn I replied to this. Guess my mind's messing with me!)

Love your avatar, it's really pretty. I actually have that picture saved on my computer. xD; Great to meet you, Heph! Like Galoria said, your username and avatar really do look good together. <3

There's no need to be shy here, though - everyone on PC are really wonderful people, staff and members alike! Plus we have some really great regulars here in the New Users section, so you're sure to meet some nice people. :3 Emulation is very popular on PC so there are always new faces popping in who are interested in making their own games, too; will you be working on a game while you're here, or do you mostly just play them? I'm the latter, but learning how to make a hack does sound really interesting!

Anyway, I do hope you branch out outside of the hacking section since there's so much more to PC than hacking, though of course it's entirely up to you! There's lots to do here depending on what you're interested in, from clubs to polls and trivia. So yeah, I'll stop sounding like an advertisement now! Enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around, yes? :D

Back