• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Jirachi

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Generation III, the only way to get a Jirachi was the Pokémon Colosseum bonus disk or through the Pokémon Channel game,. Well, the European version of the game, anyway. The American Region of Pokémon Channel does NOT contain Jirachi. Were you ever to obtain Jirachi in the Generation III games?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did once yeah, it was the wishmaker Jirachi. Don't remember how exactly, as I've never owned Colosseum, but I'm pretty sure it was a legit one.

It might still exist on one of my save files, I'd just have to check

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I never got Jirachi from an official event: I had to get mine via trade from someone who apparently cheated to get one. But even after getting Jirachi, it just sat in my PC since I never used it.

Back