• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Serenity Mirage

Moka 💙's You
Years
  • oh you were around lol...i am so tired im sorry haha. Usually way more active but work killed me, yea mega stones are everywhere but if your not trained up enough the game is hard xD i overlvled before i went to the new islands cause im nuzlocking, but thank you!

It's ok, you're fine :) lol nuzlocking? and overleveling? i just beat this samurai with 6 lvl 100 pokemon...he gave me a froakie :D
    and you're welcome kind sir :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2023
    HELP!!! I'm stuck at the MEWTWO 2.0 quest. I am inside the laboratoy and there is a woman in front of the elevator , and when i talk to her she just says "!!!". What should i do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    I cant find kairyu tower...is Mandan city the reigion or area....I beat giovonni and his friend that had grouden and kyroge...and that's where im at. I been all over the Mandan reigion trying to find that tower..... great hack by the way , really enjoyed it

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    HEY I AM NEW TO THIS HOPPING YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME!!!
    FIRST WERE CAN I GET THE BEST EMULATOR
    THEN THE BEST ROMS
    AND LAST THE TOOLS I NEED TO CREATE MY OWN GAME
    ON A MAC GET BACK AT ME ASAP

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I cant find kairyu tower...is Mandan city the reigion or area....I beat giovonni and his friend that had grouden and kyroge...and that's where im at. I been all over the Mandan reigion trying to find that tower..... great hack by the way , really enjoyed it

Kairyu tower is the capital city on mangan, the tower where its guarded by 4 guards, which you can enter after capturing heatran and becoming emperor

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hey there! I've been playing Cloud White for a while and really enjoyed it. I noticed the bugs and grammar errors and am interested in helping. I don't trust my own skills in hacking games but I can help spot some errors if you're interested.

Btw, I visit this site a lot but I newly made an account :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Asking for help with a problem with the rom hack. When I began the rom hack, it gave me a error message saying "The 1M sub-circut board is not installed". The only problem this presented in game was that I couldn't use the in game save mechanic, which was fine because I could use save states instead. But I didn't realize the larger problem. When I beat the Elite Four in Kanto, it booted me back to the start screen. And it acts like Im starting a new game because I don't have a actual save file, just save states. So I put a TON of time into this rom hack, its probably my favorite but I would love some help so I can actually continue the story.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Asking for help with a problem with the rom hack. When I began the rom hack, it gave me a error message saying "The 1M sub-circut board is not installed". The only problem this presented in game was that I couldn't use the in game save mechanic, which was fine because I could use save states instead. But I didn't realize the larger problem. When I beat the Elite Four in Kanto, it booted me back to the start screen. And it acts like Im starting a new game because I don't have a actual save file, just save states. So I put a TON of time into this rom hack, its probably my favorite but I would love some help so I can actually continue the story.

im guessing youre using visualboyadvance emulator, if so then you'll need to restart the game im afraid, and before you start a new game, go to options>emulator>save type>and have only automatic and flash 128k ticked. this should allow you to save in the new game

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    im guessing youre using visualboyadvance emulator, if so then you'll need to restart the game im afraid, and before you start a new game, go to options>emulator>save type>and have only automatic and flash 128k ticked. this should allow you to save in the new game
    I did that, and the message about the '1M sub-circut board' is still there. When I save it says 'Save Error', 'Please Exchange Back Up Memory'. If switching gameboy advanced emulators would help I am totally willing to do that; because yes I am using Visualboyadvance. And I don't mind restarting, I really enjoy journeying through Kanto again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Alright I'm going insane, what do you do after you complete the Sevii Islands. How do you get to other regions, I've tried everything I could think of and nothing is working.

Back