• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Please reply, urgent been looking everywhere but no answer

Once i am in the second region and i defeat giovanni and he gives me the rayquaza, where do i go. there is no where to go help me please

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Please reply, urgent been looking everywhere but no answer

Once i am in the second region and i defeat giovanni and he gives me the rayquaza, where do i go. there is no where to go help me please

Read the guide!
You will find what you search...if not...write again...Ill do my best to help you.
I am almost through with this game....just Johto Arc left.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Read the guide!
You will find what you search...if not...write again...Ill do my best to help you.
I am almost through with this game....just Johto Arc left.

guys i have the same problem..i read te guide but i cant understand :/ after i beat giovanni he gives me rayquaza..then im stuck!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Hey Guys. First of all good work on the game. But I have to say, that I found one bug. After I beat the Elite 4, my game just happens to restart. Anyone knows how to fix this ? Thx for help :)

Years
Hey Shogan,

So since you are doing bug fixes (85% ish) the game is fully playable and I should have no problems beating all the arcs correct? If I do record gameplay of it, may I have permission to upload it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
PLEASE HELP
I finally finished the first region and now I am doing the islands, my problem is i cannot sail to island 5,6, or 7. Every time I try it just starts the conversation again on where i'd like to sail. I already got the ruby and fought team rocket on island 4.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
Hi, how does the exp share work in this game and how do you get it?

exp share works like any other pokemon game, and you get one at the start of the game since any starter pokemon you pick holds one, and you get another via the kanto storyline talking to one of the prof. aid when you caught 50 different types of pokemon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
guys i have the same problem..i read te guide but i cant understand :/ after i beat giovanni he gives me rayquaza..then im stuck!!

In the guide there are maps...look at them.
They are a bit unclear but you should channel west to Spruce Island.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
I'm trying to use Tsukyomi to patch this but its not working, getting a input sum valid response. Help please

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
Theres a bug with Lemonade and when my poke was asleep the other poke just kept trying to heal kinda makes this game too easy :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
Any person who has completed the second Mewtwo story? I'm in the lab in the Lake of Rage, I defeated all the Rocket grunts and scientists and I can't continue, even when the guide says their leader should appear. There is an admin saying I should leave.

Back