• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY (hopefully one day too be) competitive team

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Aerodactyl@focus sash

Jolly

Ev's
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Taunt
stealth rock
rock slide
earthquake

Taunts, stealth rocks and switch out or attack?

Starmie@life orb

Timid@

Evs:
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

surf
thunderbolt
ice beam
rapid spin

My rapid spinner basically, a good sp. attacker

Scizor@choice band

adament

EVs:
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

U-turn
bullet punch
superpower
pursuit

my revenge killer and good at getting damage on ppl switching out.

Machamp@leftovers

Adament@no guard

EVs:
252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD

bulk up
dynamic punch
ice punch
thunder punch

my atk pokemon mostly

Gengar@life orb

timid

EVs:
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

shadow ball
focus blast
substitute
Pain Split

just another good special attacker that i was told too add to my party( i was told that i should add another Sp atker too this party and this is what someone came up with)

Blissey@ leftovers

calm

EVs:
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe

wish(i heard you can only get this from a speacial event though)( so healing wish? please help?)
softboiled
seismic toss
toxic

Please help me if you have any suggestions. i have not tried them out yet but I'm just thinking of teams before i put it together. so don't get mad if i mess up.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Just put your planned EV spreads instead of what you have right now, this'll make it a lot easier to rate your team.

And I hope you're going to use Blissey instead of Chansey, lol :x

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
As well as Machamp instead of Machop ...
Also, it is unwise to use hyper beam competitively. It gives your opponent time to set up.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
sorry those two were typo's
since i was looking at my pokemon currently i was thinking of the first evolutions

and what do you think could take out a chansey without using hyper beam?

P.S
aura fire its nice too see you helping me instead of closing my threads (i will try to crack down on my self more, sorry if i made you mad)

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
Years
Edit: Nvm, I don't think Porygon can learn Focus Blast... hmm.

Though, wouldn't it be best to attack Chansey/Blissey with an Attack move, rather than a Sp. Attack? Seeing as its Sp. Defence can be pretty high.

If your Machamp's sill alive he can be your Chansey/Blissey killer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
thank you (if it can) ima go look it up....
ya i dont think it can

ok i have been looking and im thinking i might replace porygon_z with a gengar seems faster and i think gengar can learn a wider variety of moves

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Quick rate here, but for Chansey/Blissey, you will want to end up with 252 Defence EV's, or else Blissey is 2HKO'd by any physical move.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, when making a RMT thread, post what your team WILL BE, not what your team currently is.

Yeah, use Gengar over Porygon-Z. Not only is Gengar faster it also has better resistances/immunities.

Gengar @Life Orb
Timid Nature
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Substitute
-Pain Split

Also, don't give Scizor so many speed EVs. Standard Choice Band Scizor doesn't need more than 8 Speed EVs. It needs to focus in HP.
You can delete EVs using special EV-erasing Berries. Tamato Berries erase Speed EVs. You need 10 of them to get rid of all 100 Speed EVs.

Next time, go to Smogon to help you plan out your EVs. Don't make up your own EV spreads. You're not experienced enough to do that.

The good news is that you're getting better and better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
ah nice too see everyone helping me out these days LOL.
ok when i start training i will let you guys know
but for now im going too be breeding trying to get them

oh ya aragorn...
about that aredactyl
i got it from a fossil at lvl 20 and it hasnt been touched.. and it has a jolly nature so should i use it?

Last edited:
Back