• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Where can I find Moon stone ASAP right after My Moon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    So I ran out from the cave of My room and into the next city.. then realized I didn't pick up a moon stone..
    What is the closest one I can get next or is there a way head back to my moon ASAP?? Thank you!! (Pokemon Let's go)

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Unfortunately, Moon stones can only be found in Mt.Moon. The earliest you can recollect it is after you complete the S.S. Anne and get Cut. Traverse through Diglett's Cave and go back via Pewter City. The Moon stone will be in one of the craters, indicated by your partner's tail wiggling. It respawns everyday.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Ditto above. Acquire Cut from S.S. Anne and then brave Diglett Cave that takes you back to Pewter from which you can enter Mount Moon via Route 3. Since Moon Stone respawns, you won't have to worry about running out.

Back