• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Completing Galar Pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Isle of Armor update:

At the moment, I just need someone to trade porygon back and forth with me, twice.

Make Offers on what you want in return, and I'll see if I can do it! Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm trying to complete my dex, and I need these Pokemon. I mainly need Sword Exclusives and Trade Evolved Pokemon. They are split into 3 priorities, 1st being 1st Priority, 3rd being least Priority! Below is the payment I can give, if I have the Pokemon.

Mainly Taking Requests by Private Message, as it'll alert me quicker!

1st Priority-

Zacian (Trade Back and Fourth)
    Scorbunny
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmontop
    Combee
    Wishiwashi
    Trubbish
    Kantoian Meowth(NO GMAX), or Kantonian Persian
    Unova Yamask(or Copharigus)
    Corsola
    Shelmet
    ChinChou
    Drampa
    Turtonator
    Darumaka
    Swirlix (Also Slurpuff)
    Axwel
    TWO FOSSIL POKEMON more common to Shield. These are the ones that are part Bird.
    Passimian
    Solosis

2nd Priority- Mainly Pokemon that evolve by trades. Tell me who will provide the Pokemon if you want to do this!

Machamp
    Milotic (I do NOT have a Prisim Scale at this time)
    Steelix (I think I have a metal coat)
    Aromettise (I do NOT have a Satchet)
    Gorigeist
    Trevant

3rd Priority- These are mainly ones I have to breed to get the de-evolved forms of, so I could get them. this would just be more convienet!

Seedot
    Mudbray
    Drifloon
    Deino
    Cleffa
    Togepi
    Munchlax

I can get you pretty much everything on this list. Only exceptions are Zacian and possibly the fossils, since i'm on shield. I assume you mean Dracozolt and Arctozolt. I have some Fossilized Drakes leftover . If you need Fossilized Dino or Bird I can't help atm. I can try spamming the digigng brothers for a bit, but there's no guarantee I'll get one.

Right now, I have at the ready:
    -Machoke
    -Milotic (I got a spare one)
    -Onix with Metal Coat
    -Spritzee with Sachet
    -Pumpkaboo
    -Phantump
    -Swirlix x 2 (1 with whipped dream and 1 holding nothing)

I'm working on getting the rest, all the breeding is gonna take a bit.

Edit: bred you the 3rd Priority ones: Seedot, Mudbray, Drifloon, Deino, Cleffa, Togepi and Munchlax.

Edit2: Bred Scorbunny, got you Hitmonchan & Hitmontop, bred Combee, Wishiwashi, Trubbish, Kantonian Meowth and Persian(had a persian lying around), Unova Yamask, Corsola, Shelmet ( do you need to evolve it too?), ChinChou, Drampa, Turtonator, Darumaka, Axew (I assume axwel = axew), Passimian & Solosis

Do you have any apriballs left that you'd be willing to trade?
    Apriballs are the following pokeballs: Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball, Dream Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Heavy Ball (1 or 2 of these would suffice).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, I have almost all of my apriballs left, as I never really used them. would 3 be a good amount? also, I'm not avalible until 4pm PST, as I have school to do.

Years
  • According to google PST = 11:49 am atm. It's 8:49 pm for me, I'll be in bed 4 hours from now =p
    I finished all the breeding, just working on Hitmontop and Hitmonchan now and I'll be all done with what I can get you atm. I assumed axwel = axew?
    With the big time gap we might have to wait for the weekend.

2 apriballs would be enough, but I won't turn down a 3rd =3

Years
  • On sundays that would work.
    I work on saturdays. That woud be 5 pm my time, I probably won't be done with work yet. 2 hours later should be safe, dunno if that would work for you.

Years
  • I got lucky with the digging brothers, they finally gave me my first ever fossilized dino. By that time i had 3 fossilized bird too. So i resurrected you a Dracozolt and Arctozolt.

Who are those Still searching's meant for? (since we have a trade lined up sunday) or is it just an update?

Make sure you stock up on enough mons to trade over for them, they can be whatever. You could just go to route 1 with some quick balls / ultra balls and capture stuff there in big enough numbers (35) for trading everything over.

Years
  • I got lucky with the digging brothers, they finally gave me my first ever fossilized dino. By that time i had 3 fossilized bird too. So i resurrected you a Dracozolt and Arctozolt.

Who are those Still searching's meant for? (since we have a trade lined up sunday) or is it just an update?

Make sure you stock up on enough mons to trade over for them, they can be whatever. You could just go to route 1 with some quick balls / ultra balls and capture stuff there in big enough numbers (35) for trading everything over.

I haven't recived any offers since yours, and I've been shiny hunting so I have plenty of level one Pokemon I can give away.

Years
  • UPDATE

These are the Pokémon I am currently looking for. Most of them are sword exclusives.

Mawile
    Escavalier(or Karrablast traded with my shelmet)

Make Offers on what you want in return, and I'll see if I can do it! Thanks!

I can breed you a Mawile and do a tradeback for escavalier.

Would you happen to have a Eevee in a Heavy, Fast, Friend or Dream Ball?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back