• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated 17th Jan, 2017] EternalSushi's Pokemon Music. And Stuffs.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Hey all! Been coming in and out of PC over the years, but after hearing that this place is getting more activity (god bless Sun and Moon), I've decided to post some of my music on here!

So...hi! I'm EternalSushi (or Soosh, if you like!). Nice to meet you all! I own a YouTube channel with the same name, with 5k subs and a million views so far. I make Nintendo-inspired music - mainly original work for fanmade projects or for fun.

This is my channel, my main posting grounds. I'll post my newest pieces here on this thread as well, and keep everyone updated with my work.

I compose with FL Studio, plus Nexus, Kontakt as VSTs. Will buy Composer Cloud soon for EW.

Hope to find future collab chances with you all~!

Here are some of my newer samples. There's a lot more on my channel!

Last edited:
    Years
  • These are insanely good. Very clearly fitting the subject matter but without sounding like complete rip-offs either. Not to mention unlike a lot of VGM music or VGM-tyled music there's enough variation to keep them interesting.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    These are insanely good. Very clearly fitting the subject matter but without sounding like complete rip-offs either. Not to mention unlike a lot of VGM music or VGM-tyled music there's enough variation to keep them interesting.

Thank you <3 I recently got my hands on these really professional sounding instruments and samples so I'm going to make some orchestrated battles or some sort. I'm so hyped!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    And a remastering of one of my favorite original themes, created three years ago.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Really like the new additions, although Forward Assault and Phoenix Skies are still my favourites.

Thank you! I have more works like that on my channel that aren't posted here. Just trying different styles!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Thanks for the feedback! Collabs are very very hard to pull off and only do-able if both are on the same page. I'll have a look around as well and see if things happen!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017

New work! As a musician for fanmade game Pokemon Azurite, I was told to remix Taen's theme from Insurgence.

Years
  • Hi ES.

I'm not super active on this site, but still nice to see you here :) I've subscribed to your YT channel long time ago and I have to say that out of the all the Youtube's Pokemon/Nintendo themed composers and music makers you have been my favorite. From your works I guess the Team Vitreus Grunt battle theme is my favorite still although I like your new version of Lucario's theme very much also.

I recall there was noticeable period when there was no new videos coming out and I wondered where are you, but it's nice to see you're still well and making awesome music - keep up the good work. Also, if I may ask you a question, how long have you been making music and how you got into making music?

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Well there's school and whatnot in the way, plus depression and anxiety kind of kicking my behind during the hardest times. It also comes down to inspiration and whatnot, since sometimes you just wanna do everything and sometimes you don't. I'm so flattered that you enjoy my stuff so much. <3 Thanks for all the support.

And to answer your question, I've been making music for a bit over two years. Said interest had always existed (the thought of making my own music however I like appealed to me), and when I got my hands on FL Studio...well, yeah. Everything changed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gamefreak has yet to make a song surpassing Driftveil's theme, smh, so it's always nice to see new kickass renditions of it. How is Kontakt? I'm tempted to buy it for its horn section.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Gamefreak has yet to make a song surpassing Driftveil's theme, smh, so it's always nice to see new kickass renditions of it. How is Kontakt? I'm tempted to buy it for its horn section.

Decent, but I think I like EastWest Quantum Leap more for things in general.

Anyway, happy 2017! Here's something new!

Back