• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 1

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    My following question may make me seem like an idiot, but I can honestly not figure it out. I'm sitting here with the May 2001 issue of "Tips & Tricks", and it explains how to get a surfing Pikachu. It says you cannot use any registered or rental Pokemon, Pikachu must be from a Red, Blue, or Yellow version, and That Pikachu must participate in every Prime Cup round 2 Master Ball battle. Phew, I'm outta breath. Anyways, my question is, how do you get to round 2, and how do you tell? I've already met the above criteria without using any continues, and Pikachu didn't use surf. Please help this poor moron! (i'm so mean to me)

Back