• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"or you can use your team forum to introduce yourself"

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • I guess not posting would've been the better option for Tek then D:

In any case, the amount of people that were poisoned is significantly larger on Team 1's side, so I guess we're in the lead in that aspect.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I guess so :[ dammit was such a short time for him :[

Yeah we also have more points than team 1 so we're def in the lead. But let's play serious no matter what because it's still a tie, one of us is eliminated and one of them is also eliminated. So it is still a tie ;P

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Let's win it, ok? We don't know, maybe the next challenge is one of our team member's elimination date (poison). Just don't get too lazy because we are winning ;P

Also before the challenge read carefully the thing might actually trick you. Just like how 25% of the people thought we could use gifs last challenge

Go team Spheal!

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I see we've already won the first challenge, which is great! Im wondering how to tell if someone is poisoned or not though and how the poison thing works.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • If you go to the main thread for the second challenge, there's a list of who's poisoned on both teams. Basically, once this event is over, everyone who's poisoned will be eliminated. If we get the most correct answers in this challenge, we get the chance to remove the poison from half of our poisoned team members (whether that'll be 1 or 2, I don't know), though that still leaves at least one to be eliminated. If we get the same amount of correct answers though, there's not really any hope for the poisoned people.

Back