• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

=Zack=

Is it worth fighting for?
Years
  • Forgive me, but I accidentally voted "Terrible" where I meant "Good" xD.

It all looks nice, but use DP interiors, not FRLG. If the graphics are DP based, don't use FRLG graphics. Just a suggestion though.

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    I think he would be there isn't any DP inside graphics made yet, Kyledove is doing the graphics and I don't think he's done inside yet. Might be wrong, but meh.

Waudby

The interior graphics are being custom made as I go along with certain things, some objects like tv's and that will stayed the same, and there will be certain graphics in there from FRLG, remember the D/P ones are in 2d style not D/P style.

In other news: The battle system is progressing a bit further, however today is the last day I will be able to work on the game for the next few weeks.

I'll try and do as much as possible, but I wont rush it.

Waudby

Overall this looks like a good idea. I just don't want to see another game like this die before making any significant progress.

Well the game's already made significant progress, I've scripted the whole thing myself so far (with the help of Rhuan or randomer as he is known here)

A demo has been release, more than what most fangames get done nowdays.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Ay man :D

How ya do'n? I'm officially back now.

It seems like your game is getting a lot of attention now man, I'm really happy for you :D. Well, I can't wait for the next update man, and I hope to talk to you on msn soon.

Great work man, your always impressing me,
    Captain Arcane :pirate:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    finally i playd your beta and all i can say is omg the game is great :D hope you can finish it and add some fresh events :D also fakemons maybe in near future :D keep it up

Atomic Reactor

No... it's been 4 days since someone has posted.
    That doesn't mean the thread is dead <_<'
    Waudby won't be around for a few weeks i believe. so just sit tight...

sheesh

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Waudby's on holiday, and does not have access to a computer, he'll be back in a few weeks.

In the meantime, please tell me about any bugs you find in his demo, so I can fix them for him, so when he gets back he can progress the game rather than having to fix what he's already made.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Uh i downloaded this and it says i havent dowloaded sphere what do i do cause tthis game looks fun and im dieing to play

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Uh i downloaded this and it says i havent dowloaded sphere what do i do cause tthis game looks fun and im dieing to play
    What type of computer are you on?

What did you download? Waudby's latest release?

What is the exact error message?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Hi...

i have a little problem... and couldnt find it in this thread. when i start this demo, the only buttons which were ok are the move-buttons. i tried to use the config to choose the buttons, but it doesnt work.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Hi...

i have a little problem... and couldnt find it in this thread. when i start this demo, the only buttons which were ok are the move-buttons. i tried to use the config to choose the buttons, but it doesnt work.
    The buttons aren't currently configurable.

Waudby has hard coded in:
    Z for ok
    X for cancel
    enter for mennu
    and the arrows for movement

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    This looks great!! Might I ask, WHERE did you get those D/P tiles and sprites!? I can't find any anywhere!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back