• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

introduction

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2019
    Name's Wes, new to this forum, and i have a few character designs for a fan game, but i have yet to find a project that hasn't fallen apart. So I'll help out with character designs. Sure, my designs are simple, and they lack shading, but I have ideas, lots of ideas. so if anyone needs any, give me a ring.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Oh anotherr designer, naisooo! Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity. I wish I can be character designer like you but I'm always and always busy. A never ending life cycle xD. Well let's put that aside, I hope all the best in getting hired for your skills here and putting your ideas in a good use. I hope you enjoy it here Wes-sannn and sticky stick with us always. See ya around, weeeee!

Years
  • Yeah there does seem to be a bit pattern where some people begin work on a game but eventually drop it, maybe due to time constraints or realizing how much work it requires....etc. :< Good to hear you plan to help out! Always a super nice thing. Welcome to PC Wes, have a very lovely time here. =')

Years
  • Name's Wes, new to this forum, and i have a few character designs for a fan game, but i have yet to find a project that hasn't fallen apart. So I'll help out with character designs. Sure, my designs are simple, and they lack shading, but I have ideas, lots of ideas. so if anyone needs any, give me a ring.

So does that mean your avatar is a sample of your art or??
    Cuz if it is, then I don't really see anything wrong with it (and I'm semi blind lol o_o)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Looks like it's been a hot minute since you posted this thread. No matter! I'm going to welcome you to PC anyway. :)

If you've got character designs to show off, I recommend posting them in the Art Studio! There you can receive feedback and critiques, or even open your own shop to offer designs to members!

Best of luck and happy posting!

Last edited:
    Back