• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How desperate were you when you were young?

S-MAN

Banned
Years
  • I remember back in the day sifting through guides and tips on the internet (or your friends) during gen 2 about how you can increase or almost "guarantee" catching a pokemon by holding a+up or B+down after the ball wiggles twice or something... How gullible we were.. I'm shameful to admit it was a worse experience for certain MMORPGs... We believed in almost anything as a kid all because we wanted to believe there was some special shortcut. Kind of funny looking back now..

Do any of you have any memorable tips or guides you may have come across when you were still a naive child?

:t201-d::t201-a::t201-n::t201-k: :t201-m::t201-e::t201-m::t201-e::t201-s:

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • The ol' "go to space to encounter Jirachi and Deoxys!" for R/S/E was a classic.

Still disappointed that wasn't a part of the originals and that it didn't include Jirachi in OR/AS.

Back