• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Top 10 Most Underrated NBA Players of All Time

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    1. Moses Malone
    2. Dennis Johnson
    3. Bernard King
    4. Chris Bosh
    5. Jack Sikma
    6. Sidney Moncrief
    7. Manu Ginobli
    8. Adrian Dantley
    9. Shawn Marion
    10. Kyle Lowry

5 Honorable mentions that would round out the top 15: Alex English, Alonzo Mourning, Horace Grant, Lou Hudson, Tommy Heinsohn.

Any arguments?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will leave this one to the peeps that actually know what they're talking about, I haven't watched basketball in years, but I always thought Penny Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning were criminally underrated.

Steve Kerr's 3 point accuracy always got overshadowed by much more famous teammates too.

Can't say I disagree with your number one spot tbh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I will leave this one to the peeps that actually know what they're talking about, I haven't watched basketball in years, but I always thought Penny Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning were criminally underrated.

Steve Kerr's 3 point accuracy always got overshadowed by much more famous teammates too.

Can't say I disagree with your number one spot tbh.

You said you'll leave this to the peeps who know what they're talking about but you seem like you know what you're talking about to me:)

Years
  • Afraid I'm too unfamiliar with NBA players' personal performances for this. If I'm lucky I catch like 1 game on in a week xD
    I also really don't keep myself updated on everything Basketball related. I just like watching the games, if I manage to catch one ^.^

I only recognize 2 names from these though. So I suppose they're probably underrated.

Back