• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] ORAS Looking a Ditto for Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    Hey, I'm looking for someone willing to trade a Ditto that has 5 or 6 31 IVs, preferably 6, willing to trade. Looking to breed a competitive team.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi, there is small problem with Dittos here in the Trade Corner. To quote the rules:
    It is understood that a Ditto with 6 IVs is the bread and butter tool of every Pokémon breeder. For this reason, it is acceptable for Trainers to use hacked 6IV Dittos for breeding services.
    However, this comes with a few restrictions:
    Do not ask for any 6 IV Dittos on PokéCommunity forums or server. In the same manner, you are not allowed to offer 6 IV Dittos to other Trainers.
    You may request custom Dittos from r/morebreedingdittos and keep them for personal use only.

High IV Dittos that have been obtained via Chaining are exempt from these exceptions, and may be traded here like any other Pokémon. Note that the maximum amount of guaranteed IVs obtained through Chaining is 4, therefore any Dittos that have 5 IVs will be deemed suspicious and may be required to be hack checked.

Reddit mentioned in the quote is run by the former mod of the Trade Corner and I think you should be able to get 6 IV Ditto without any problem.

Shadhowe

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    @Janp

I'm not trying to start an argument here or anything, I'm just curious...

But what does it matter if people trade, ask or giveaway 6IV Dittos regardless of being hacked or not?

If I was in a position to trade right now I would be willing to trade one with this person since I have one I can clone, but sadly I can't at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back