• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'm working on a project and was wondering if you'd be willing to show/explain how you added the fusion mechanic to your game. I'm not concerned about the custom sprites, just the fusing and usage of fusion generator in essentials. If it was explained in a previous post I'm sorry I didn't see it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Can you please add a method to turn down music volume?
    I played 5 minutes and my ears are hurting

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • please help me pokemon infinite fusion 4.9.1:
    error [4.9.1]rt rwg_f
    script:[new items effects] line 1474 : NoMethodErroroccurred.
    Try to install the latest patch
    Is there a faster way to add sprites? Or do I have to actually add them folder to folder separately?
    There should be a zip that you can download that contains everything. Check on the discord in the announcements channel if it isn't on this page.

I'm working on a project and was wondering if you'd be willing to show/explain how you added the fusion mechanic to your game. I'm not concerned about the custom sprites, just the fusing and usage of fusion generator in essentials. If it was explained in a previous post I'm sorry I didn't see it.
    Nothing is actually generated in-game. Each fusion is counted as an individual Pokemon in the game so the game just uses a long list of pre-defined fusions. I made a script to generate the pokemon.txt file with the fusions. For the sprites themselves I made another script using selenium to navigate the japeal fusion website and left it running for several weeks to download the sprites one by one.

Can you please add a method to turn down music volume?
    I played 5 minutes and my ears are hurting

Open the in-game options menu. There's a volume slider for the background music and sound effects.

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Been running a Nuzlocke challenge for this game and been making details notes in the Nuzlocke thread, so I thought I'd make a post here, mentioning it as well as saying just how much I've been enjoying both this game as well as the Discord Channel where I can interact with a variety of people.

Thank you for making this game Schrroms.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021
    I've tried to download the 4.9.1 version as well as the legacy 4.8.2 (it may have been 4.8.3) and after downloading both neither would open or extract. I don't really know what i should do. Ive downloaded a few other fan games and all of them extracted fine but this is the only one that i am having a issue with.

Schrroms

Years
  • Been running a Nuzlocke challenge for this game and been making details notes in the Nuzlocke thread, so I thought I'd make a post here, mentioning it as well as saying just how much I've been enjoying both this game as well as the Discord Channel where I can interact with a variety of people.

Thank you for making this game Schrroms.
    That's so cool, thanks for sharing!

I've tried to download the 4.9.1 version as well as the legacy 4.8.2 (it may have been 4.8.3) and after downloading both neither would open or extract. I don't really know what i should do. Ive downloaded a few other fan games and all of them extracted fine but this is the only one that i am having a issue with.
    I recommend using 7zip to extract it. There's a lot of files so sometimes the default Windows unzipper has a hard time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    I got an question regarding the spritepacks, I was wondering if a new lnk can be shared for all the packs.
    The only working links I found were from 1 to 59 en 63

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I asked about this but didnt get an answer on discord, is the issue with fossils fixed in the 4.9.1.1 build? I still cant seem to find any fossils via rock smash...

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    I asked about this but didnt get an answer on discord, is the issue with fossils fixed in the 4.9.1.1 build? I still cant seem to find any fossils via rock smash...

Yeah, I can confirm that it is fixed in 4.9.1.1, i got myself a sweet collection of fossils now

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hi, i need help, i keep trying to fuse my ralts and gastly together but when i try to reverse it, it keeps getting ralt's hidden ability telepathy, even when i caught a new gastly or haunter without the hidden ability exclamation point thing and fused them together with ralts, without the hidden ability exclamation point thing, it still had telepathy so idk whether ralts only has trace and telepathy in this game or something. pls help

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    can you get a dusk stone in this game? cuz how do i evolve lampent into chandelure? where do you get dusk stone or the other stones Cuz the department store in celadon only has some of them

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
  • can you get a dusk stone in this game? cuz how do i evolve lampent into chandelure? where do you get dusk stone or the other stones Cuz the department store in celadon only has some of them

It depends on which version you're playing.
    If you're playing 4.9 or before, they're in Celadon but you need to get more badges before they sell it. If you're playing 5.0+, they're sold in the Goldenrod department store

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It depends on which version you're playing.
    If you're playing 4.9 or before, they're in Celadon but you need to get more badges before they sell it. If you're playing 5.0+, they're sold in the Goldenrod department store

ahh, thank you, finally someone comes through, do you know how many gym badges we need tho to unlock it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    I'm using the 5.0+ (latest patch) and I'm on a new save. Its working MUCH better than the prior version (aside from missing sounds for moves and pokeballs which is eerie but I noticed its a known bug). The prior version would barely run on my computer so I'm super thankful the beta version exists.

Spoilered for contents of Secret Garden
    Spoiler:

I'll try and report any other bugs I've noticed as they come up. I'm really excited to really get to play this game more smoothly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Game crashes trying to load credits after E4. Something about the map missing or whatever. Sigh.

EDIT: Got it. For anyone else who happens to have this problem, make sure you also download the 5.0.22 update. For whatever reason the "full download" isn't completely up-to-date.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Hello guys, im new to the forum :)

i got some issues in the game:

1. there is no attacking sound by my pokemon / no healing sound in poke center
    2. game is microfreezing for max. 1 second every ~5 seconds

these issues were not present in version 4.8, 4.9

im using 5.0.23 right now
    hope u can help me :)

thanks!

Back