• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Season 1 - Blue Rescue Team - Taiya's Journey - rescue requests....

Years
  • Mystery Dungeon Season 1 - Blue Rescue Team - Taiya's Journey - rescue requests....

any suggestions would be great...

more info on the series: https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Mystery_Dungeon_Season_1_-_Blue_Rescue_Team_-_Taiya's_Journey

the episodes are in the link.... although, i can't figure out how many parts the part episodes has, until i actually get to do it....

*the ' when ' means in between what episodes *

Years
  • I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand what you are looking for... What specifically can I help you with? :)

well... i can't think of when to do any rescue missions... in between which episodes, rather :3.....

it's kinda hard to do that with the part episodes that have 10+ floor dungeons as well, until i actually get to do it.... western cave & purity forest, to name a few... that have 99 floors...

i'm sorry if i'm not clear this time....

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Oh that's actually a difficult question... I haven't really gotten into this. Maybe you should try to spread the missions, or perhaps make it a missions episode? :D

Though if you want we can chat about it for a bit so I can understand better and perhaps help you better :)

Years
  • Oh that's actually a difficult question... I haven't really gotten into this. Maybe you should try to spread the missions, or perhaps make it a missions episode? :D

Though if you want we can chat about it for a bit so I can understand better and perhaps help you better :)

sure, we can chat about it :3

( the episodes & info that i have so far are in this link - https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Mystery_Dungeon_Season_1_-_Blue_Rescue_Team_-_Taiya's_Journey )

Last edited:
    Years

are you still up for chatting about this? cause i am :3

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Sure thing, what platform would be best for you to chat? Discord perhaps?

Since the forums arent so great on mobile for me I would prefer to not do that here.

Meanwhile I'll go and read up on some stuff then :)

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I sent it as a message on your profile so it wont be out here on the topic :)

I did check your link, read the stuff there, but its like a summary there right? Unless I missed something important :')

Back