• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Über help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
  • I need thy assistance quickly! I want to use über Pokemon but I lack the correct natures for them. I can supply a shiny barbaracle for your trouble but I dunno what else XD

What I need: timid arceus, mild Groudon, adamant salamence, preferably shiny, marshadow wouldn't hurt either....

What I'll give for these: my own arceus, shiny salamence, my groudon

Thank you in advance, kind souls.

Update: don't need Groudon anymore thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I need thy assistance quickly! I want to use über Pokemon but I lack the correct natures for them. I can supply a shiny barbaracle for your trouble but I dunno what else XD

What I need: timid arceus, mild Groudon, adamant salamence, preferably shiny, marshadow wouldn't hurt either....

What I'll give for these: my own arceus, shiny salamence, my groudon

Thank you in advance, kind souls.

What Nature is your salamence?

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Oh is d dance a egg move? I'll take it! Not for my Salamanca though XD how about my bag on it has a neutral nature but 4 perfect ivs not in sp attk or sp.def

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back