• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for experience spriter

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Here ya go! :D
    I don't require credit at all but if you do it'd be appreciated :)

latest

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Well, I don't hate Sylveon but it will look ugly.

Gen 6 Sprites for GBA ^^

In what ways? Also you literally linked to nothing lmao

Not to mention I don't see you doing any better.

I believe they were trying to link to this

But, in all fairness, just straight up calling someone's work "ugly" isn't nice, or helpful.
    You could at least state why it displeases you, and how it could look better.

Constructive Criticism is always helpful.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I believe they were trying to link to this

^^Definitely a more useful link lmao

But, in all fairness, just straight up calling someone's work "ugly" isn't nice, or helpful.
    You could at least state why it displeases you, and how it could look better.

Constructive Criticism is always helpful.

^^Definitely an important point

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2018
    ^^Definitely a more useful link lmao

^^Definitely an important point
    thank you so much sorry for responding so late but you will be credited in the credits of the game dont worry you did a good job i would like to offer you a spot on my team you dont have to but you're really good we could use someone such as you dont let anyone say you're work is bad it is good enough for me

Last edited:
    Back