• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rival Choice Event

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    In mine will have 2 options of players to choose ash and gary, when choose ashes automatically my irval will be gary and if gary choose my rival will be gray. How do I do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chdonga

Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
  • 1. Add a condition that if the player selects Gary, a switch gets turned on.
    2. Whenever you want to have a rival encounter, make an event containing a placeholder NPC.
    3. Make a new event page that contains a graphic of Gary and all of Gary's events. Make sure the page only activates if the aforementioned switch is turned on.

Don't forget to do the same for Ash.

Years
  • He just posted step by step instructions. Maybe try those and see if they work. If not, then post pictures of what you've tried. It's easier to help you that way, and you learn how to do it yourself better too.

Back