• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Hello fellow Pokémon fans!

I have always loved Pokémon and I'm sure you guys have as well, although I've never thought of becoming part of a forum until now!

Pokémon Go is awesome and I am looking forward to talking to everyone about it!

Years
  • Hey Go, welcome to the world of PC. o/ I liked GO a lot too, though I'm so busy and preoccupied lately that I haven't played in a while. Have you played Sun or Moon? =o

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Hi! Yeah it's great, I still play it everyday haha think I'm a bit addicted. Oh right, that's understandable, it does get hard to continuously find the time to play. No I haven't, but I would like to, the only thing is unfortunately I don't have a Nintendo 3DS. Is it good?

Vragon

Yeah welcome to the party of MYSTICal people, whose INSTINCTs are to throw world in awe from the sheer VALOR of our resolve.
    Stupidity aside, welcome to the forum.

Back