• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Maps] Kanto, Johto, Hoenn RMXP map packs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Hi there! I would REALLY love to mess around with these files, however I think the download link is broken? Does anyone have an alternate link? Or are able to re-upload? Would appreciate this incredibly much. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Hi there! I would REALLY love to mess around with these files, however I think the download link is broken? Does anyone have an alternate link? Or are able to re-upload? Would appreciate this incredibly much. Thanks.

Hey there, I've been having the same issue. It keeps reloading the 'Press continue to Download' page.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 12, 2019
audio files are missing (map music and pokémon cry). Could you update post adding a link to download them?

TheSuperPika18

Pokefan
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Mar 5, 2020
Can i play this map and if so how, or is it just for editing? I just wanna know!
😃

Years
Can i play this map and if so how, or is it just for editing? I just wanna know!
😃

These are for making a game, you can open these maps up and play around by importing the Data and Graphics folders into a copy of Pokemon Essentials then open the Game.rxproj in RPG Maker XP.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 17, 2023
Just throwing this out here because I had to figure this out for myself:
To add these to a game (such as the provided example map), start by creating a new map. Identify the file name of the map (usually listed at the bottom of the window), save, and replace that file with a file of your choosing. You may have to open a second game to view the maps, identifying them the same way. After you've done that, all you have to do is identify the proper tileset, install it, and then assign it to the map.

For example, I created a new map 032. I wanted Rustburo City, which I identified as map 303 in this map pack. I renamed it, replaced map 032, and then assigned the hoenn tileset to it. That way I can still reference the intro map. You can also do this to add maps to an already existing project to add new regions.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hello guys...I am new to using pokémon essentials, and I need help. I've been planning to use your set for my game but everytime I start a new game it is showing me error,and the player is not popping up too, even the intro is not playing...it's a major problem please help.
Edit:Can anyone point out the starting event location?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
can i use the custom made buildings from the Hoenn region and any of the other custom buildings used in the kit?

To the best of my knowledge, all of these tiles come from public sources.

The Hoenn building tiles are by SailorVicious's Hoenn Project https://www.deviantart.com/sailorvicious/gallery/24670020/hoenn-project

The Sinnoh building tiles are mostly by Kyle-Dove (Kymotonian) & SpeedDialga (now SirMalo on DeviantART) https://www.deviantart.com/kyle-dove/art/DP-tiles-for-public-98341586

Kanto & Johto tiles are all from Pokemon Project Gaia, a public/free use source of tiles from HGSS, compiled by Zetavares852 & everyone on his credits list https://www.deviantart.com/zetavares852

Not sure about the gym tiles, but they're likely ripped straight from HGSS & formatted for RPGmakerXP, so I'd probably credit Zeak6464 himself for those, along with GameFreak.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 11, 2021
I tried importing this map into Pokemon Essentials 18.1. When starting a new game, I get this error:

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1]

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `ablePokemonParty' for nil:NilClass

Backtrace:

Pokemon_ShadowPokemon:691

Pokemon_ShadowPokemon:690:in `call'

Event_Handlers:51:in `trigger'

Event_Handlers:46:in `each'

Event_Handlers:46:in `trigger'

PField_Field:365:in `pbOnStepTaken'

Game_Player:440:in `update_event_triggering'

Game_Player:383:in `update'

Scene_Map:163:in `update'

Scene_Map:160:in `loop'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pokemon Essentials\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 11, 2021
I ended up solving this by deleting map295.rx data and then renaming the map001.rx data to 295. This kept the original intro script in the game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 16, 2022
I have a problem can somebody help me.
When I start the game is cum this.

*** BUG ***
In pixman_region_union_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

*** BUG ***
In pixman_region_union_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Autotiles/Bottom
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Autotiles/Full
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/trchar022
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/000berrytree391
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/000berrytree391
Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 081:RPG_Cache:118 - No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/Item Ball

What can I do ??

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, someone has all the map connected ?

It would be appreciate to share

Back